ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cover letter: Switching from WP to HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prem12

Cover letter: Switching from WP to HSMP

Post by prem12 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:12 pm

Hi Folks.

I am providing the cover letter below. I am switching from WP t HSMP. Please advise me on this. You comments are so valuable for me. Express my gratitude in advance for your comments.

Cover Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am submitting this application seeking FLR under HSMP visa [ Switching to tier ??? 1 ]. I am currently in UK on a work permit and wish to switch over to HSMP visa. I have enclosed the HSMP approval letter, work permit [current and old], passport and the bank statements for last three months as evidence of the availability of personal to maintain and accommodate myself without recourse to the public funds.

The bank statement for the months of January and February are from my Bank of America account. The figures are in US dollars. The address of the bank that can used for verification can be found on the statement.

The bank statement for the month of March is from ICICI bank in India. The figures mentioned in there are in Indian Rupee. The bank address that can be used for the purpose of verification is:

ICICI Bank Limited:
F-11, Main Vikas Marg
Preet Vihar
New Delhi -92
India
Tel: - +91 11 43022940

The closing balance for all the three months is well above 800 pounds.

Closing balance for January: 23036 + 893 USD = 12155 GBP
Closing balance for February: 7990 + 3 USD = 4060 GBP
Closing balance for March : 81897 INR = 1040 GBP

I would like to request you to grant me Further Leave to Remain

I trust the information I have provided is satisfactory, however if you have any questions or queries or require additional information regarding any aspect of the application, please do not hesitate to contact me via any modes of communication.

Email ??? xxx
Mobile ??? xxx.

I would like to express my gratitude for assessing my application and hope that you have viewed my documents favorably.

Regards
Nishant Gourav
________
IOLITE PORTABLE VAPORIZER
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prem12

Post by prem12 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:24 pm

Folks, Please reply.. anyone?
________
Michigan marijuana dispensary
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bbn1982
Newly Registered

Post by bbn1982 » Sat May 03, 2008 8:09 pm

Hi Prem12

Can you please let me know which documents are required for WP->Tier 1 switch and what are the steps?

will appreciate your help...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun May 04, 2008 4:13 am

bbn1982 wrote:Hi Prem12

Can you please let me know which documents are required for WP->Tier 1 switch and what are the steps?

will appreciate your help...
Check the BIA website and go through the Tier 1 policy guidelines.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... sedsystem/

regards

bbn1982
Newly Registered

Post by bbn1982 » Sun May 04, 2008 11:37 am

Thanks sushdmehta. I've gone through the guidelines and its is clearer to me now....