ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Security Guarding Contract

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NEXTSTEPUK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Security Guarding Contract

Post by NEXTSTEPUK » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:47 pm

Dear All,

I am going to apply ILR using 5 years Tier 1 Entrepreneur route in October 2018. My company now secured a new security guarding contract with a company . We will send invoices at the end of each month and they will pay directly to our company bank account. Is it ok to send this contract, invoices and bank statement showing the payments from the client. I am just worry that home office might issue a point that the services are below level 4 .

We do also have other different contracts with different clients of different nature of services like IT, Gas safe Engineer services, Compliance and installation etc.We did provide these contracts with our extension application and was successfully extended our Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. Please advise

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Security Guarding Contract

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:48 pm

Level is immaterial but why do you want to send documents that are not specified ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

NEXTSTEPUK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by NEXTSTEPUK » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:04 pm

Thanks very much marcnath. I want to send to satisfy the genuine entrepreneur condition to show that my company is doing the business activities and we are genuine entrepreneur. Please advise

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:10 pm

NEXTSTEPUK wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:04 pm
Thanks very much marcnath. I want to send to satisfy the genuine entrepreneur condition to show that my company is doing the business activities and we are genuine entrepreneur. Please advise

Regards
Entirely up to you.
My approach always is to send minimum documents - if you read the T1E application form in full, you would have seen the following statement in Pg 60

You must be selective in submitting evidence, as sending large amounts of irrelevant or poor quality documentation may delay the consideration of the application. It is only necessary to submit evidence that is directly appropriate to the application as requested, as unrelated evidence cannot be considered for points scoring.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:03 pm

You should avoid sending extra documents. The discussions around genuineness have largely been riddled with opinions and personal anecdotes. Stick to the required documents and if necessary, the HO will ask for more.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice