ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pam16
Newly Registered
India

Urgent help

Post by pam16 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:57 pm

Hi experienced people,
After reading a recent post by capri about the refusal to her daughter, I’m extremely worried. My son is also 18 and like her we weren’t asked by the solicitor to provide any extra documents. We applied last year on June 23rd and received biometrics soon after. Didn’t hear anything after that until last Thursday, when I had a call from HO saying that he will come to interview me on 28th, next Wednesday, in the morning. After learning that we should have submitted two pieces of evidence, I’m really worried now as no additional documents were submitted. At the time, solicitor suggested that because he got previous grant as a dependent there’s no need for any fur5her documentation.
Can anyone please advise on what is the best possible way out of this predicament? Can I submit any docs now or can I give them to the interviewer on the day?
Any advice by senior members will be greatly appreciated.🙏🏼
Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:27 pm

You can always submit additional documents. It is best to post them with tracking rather than hand it over to the interviewer.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.