ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 decision profoundly delayed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

synchrony786
Newly Registered

Tier1 decision profoundly delayed

Post by synchrony786 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Dear All,

I have come across this forum though not in time when i was collecting and filing my documents but at least I can have your advice now while waiting for my documents to arrive. Actually I sent my application with documents for extension of stay under Tier 1 on 14th March. They confirmed the receipt by sending the reference number on 17th. the fee was taken on the same date as well. now its more than a month but no news at all. I have contacted them twice but first time they refused to release any information or check on the progress but on second attempt they told me that it has been processed and now awaited for some kind of authorization. I am now kind of half heartedly awaiting for the decision as it seems to me rejection but would appreciate your view point. I mean why did it take to them so long when i have presented the documents in very very easily understandable format. I am working here in the UK and have sent them everything like payslips, bank statements, my wife credentials details and everythign else.

I would appreciate any opinion in this regard.

thanks

regards,
saint

Bhumi

Re: Tier1 decision profoundly delayed

Post by Bhumi » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 pm

synchrony786 wrote:Dear All,

I have come across this forum though not in time when i was collecting and filing my documents but at least I can have your advice now while waiting for my documents to arrive. Actually I sent my application with documents for extension of stay under Tier 1 on 14th March. They confirmed the receipt by sending the reference number on 17th. the fee was taken on the same date as well. now its more than a month but no news at all. I have contacted them twice but first time they refused to release any information or check on the progress but on second attempt they told me that it has been processed and now awaited for some kind of authorization. I am now kind of half heartedly awaiting for the decision as it seems to me rejection but would appreciate your view point. I mean why did it take to them so long when i have presented the documents in very very easily understandable format. I am working here in the UK and have sent them everything like payslips, bank statements, my wife credentials details and everythign else.

thanks

regards,
saint

hey saint,

Welcome to the world of HO..Its the same for me too. ....i applied on 12th received my ref num on 13th and money deducted on 13th itself and its still with the caseworker....i am too on a work permit..so everything is Genuine and clearly understandable....format..but again....its the HO..dont worry...everything is fine..just that there a loads of pending applications before you...but i know..its quite fustrating...everyday I hope the documents will turn up…but all in vain..Nothing to do..but wait...

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Hi guys

Well, I would suggest you not to worry about your cases. As there are too many people applying at the moment and on the top there is back log as well. As many people from India applied before 1st of April (tier 1 start date) therefore, they are taking time to clear things up. Be optimistic and hope for the best.
Thinking low is crime....

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1 decision profoundly delayed

Post by crusador0408 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:27 am

synchrony786 wrote:Dear All,

thanks

regards,
saint
I hope things will be fine and you will get thru.
New process takes time, and they are slow and very careful at this. Its not that easy too...tht we think they can easily reject visas.no..not like tht.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

sankar

Post by sankar » Wed May 07, 2008 9:10 pm

hi all,
is there any news regarding the processing time of new tier 1 PBS, if applied from UK???

~sankar

sankar

Post by sankar » Thu May 08, 2008 10:12 pm

Is this thread still avtive?

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu May 08, 2008 10:26 pm

synchrony786, it really would be good to hear if you got your extension!
John

imran99132

Post by imran99132 » Fri May 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi,

You don't have to worry. Keep positive, it is due to the back log of applications thats why sometimes the applications take longer.

Imran