ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mjwall

Income question

Post by mjwall » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:40 am

Hi all

A brief background before I ask my question. I am an IT contractor in the UK and raise weekly timesheets. I am about to submit my application next week but am a little confused with what payslips I should be submitting with regards to dates.

I worked weeks ending 20/02/2004, 27/02/2004, 05/03/2004 ... I was actually paid (into bank) on the 10/03/2004 and 17/03/2004 for these weeks worked.

My question is, if I submit this application on the 10th March 2005 (next week) do the above weeks that I worked early last year count towards my income as I was actully paid within the 12 months or don't they count as I worked outside the 12 month period however was paid within it.

Hope it's not too confusing!!

deborahCO

Post by deborahCO » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:35 pm

I'd just submit them. I think they count the 12 months immediately preceding the application, but in my case I also sent them financial for the year prior. It never hurts to have too much, rather than too little, information. Err on the side of overabudance of info.

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:27 pm

Mjwall,
In my humble opinion they will help, since your application in march will have to consist of the Feb 2004 to feb 2005 period. I guess being paid weekly, you can decide what period you would like to use (first week of march or end of february).
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, BUT UNBOWED

INVICTUS ; William Ernest Henley. 1849–1903