ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

billybob19700
United Kingdom

Approval letter

Post by billybob19700 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:20 pm

I have received a letter from INIS today stating, is this approval letter?
I refer to your application for a certificate of naturilsation. The minister proposes to grant your application, subject to the successful completion of the application process.

The following should now be forwarded to processing team 3:

1- 950 EUROS
2- 2 Color photos
3- Gnib

Confusion here
if your application for a certificate of naturalisation is to be granted the next correspondence you will be receive from this office will be to inform that you will required to attend a citenzship ceremony on a specific date.

But this states that i can forward the requested docs.
If you wish to be considered for inclusion in the next citizenship ceremony it is essential that you submit 950 EUROS naturalisation fees and docuement above 2 - 4 within 10 days from the date of this letter.

Many thanks

Ryy22
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Approval letter

Post by Ryy22 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:32 pm

billybob19700 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:20 pm
I have received a letter from INIS today stating, is this approval letter?
I refer to your application for a certificate of naturilsation. The minister proposes to grant your application, subject to the successful completion of the application process.

The following should now be forwarded to processing team 3:

1- 950 EUROS
2- 2 Color photos
3- Gnib

Confusion here
if your application for a certificate of naturalisation is to be granted the next correspondence you will be receive from this office will be to inform that you will required to attend a citenzship ceremony on a specific date.

But this states that i can forward the requested docs.
If you wish to be considered for inclusion in the next citizenship ceremony it is essential that you submit 950 EUROS naturalisation fees and docuement above 2 - 4 within 10 days from the date of this letter.

Many thanks
You have been approved. But your not citizen or naturalized until after you take your oath, then they give you certificate of naturalization. The next correspondence you will receive is invitation letter after you send what they ask. Hope that answers your question

Rosay36
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Rosay36 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:33 pm

Congratulations 😀 That’s definitely an approval letter. You only need to make the payment of €950 to be included in the upcoming ceremony.

billybob19700
United Kingdom

Post by billybob19700 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Thank you very much for your clarification, hope your will be approved soon :).

billybob19700
United Kingdom

Post by billybob19700 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:02 am

Advice applicants from northern ireland to submit police clearnace in advance in order not to delay the process, it has delayed mine for alsmot 2 months.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:51 pm

billybob19700 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:02 am
Advice applicants from northern ireland to submit police clearnace in advance in order not to delay the process, it has delayed mine for alsmot 2 months.
Congratulations for approval.
I have a question if you have the knowledge please.
I am married to my wife for last 2 years and we have 2 kids they are all Irish.
I am granted visa in feb 2018 for 2.5 years under uk immigration rules.
If I apply as spouse of Irish citizen will the period since my marriage be counted toward 3 years or only from the date I got visa in Northern Ireland.
I was an overstayer before that.
Thanks

billybob19700
United Kingdom

Post by billybob19700 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:13 am

Hi, it wont be counted, 3 years residence only counts from when you are legally in the country.