ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ent ext vary to ilr 10 lr.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Baba G
Newly Registered

Tier 1 ent ext vary to ilr 10 lr.

Post by Baba G » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:33 am

Hi All,
Advice needed from all senior members esp marcnath, zimba and cr01

I varied my tier 1 ent ext to ilr 10 yrs lr on 7 of this month by postal. I received email on this Thursday saying about confirmation of My ilr application and says they will take six months to send me the outcome. I can see my new case id as well as my tier 1 ent ext still in pending and has different case id.
My question is
1- Without giving biometric of ilr application visa, how can I get confirmation and new case id???
2- They called me for interview next month for tier 1 ent ext. received interview letter on 9 of March. Do I need to attend that interview or do I need to inform HO about variation of application ??

sheffieldrana

Re: Tier 1 ent ext vary to ilr 10 lr.

Post by sheffieldrana » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:24 am

Thank you for this post, I am in the same boat🤓🤓
Can senior members answer few more questions please
1- Need to pay full ILR application fees or fees will adjust with Tier 1 application fees?
2- what documents I need to send with 10 years ILR application? While Tier 1 entrepreneurs application pending with Home office?

Thank you

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:17 am

I think you still need to attend the interview because letter was issued before biometric, you had an option to use premium service which you didn't use.
Go for the interview and later change to premium service but finding an appointment will be an issue.
@sheffieldrana fee will not be adjusted, you have to pay the full fee but entrepreneur fees and IHS will be refunded within 2-4 months.

sheffieldrana

Post by sheffieldrana » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:24 am

Momi wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:17 am
I think you still need to attend the interview because letter was issued before biometric, you had an option to use premium service which you didn't use.
Go for the interview and later change to premium service but finding an appointment will be an issue.
@sheffieldrana fee will not be adjusted, you have to pay the full fee but entrepreneur fees and IHS will be refunded within 2-4 months.
Thank you 😊

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:10 am

Baba G wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:33 am
Hi All,

I varied my tier 1 ent ext to ilr 10 yrs lr on 7 of this month by postal. I received email on this Thursday saying about confirmation of My ilr application and says they will take six months to send me the outcome. I can see my new case id as well as my tier 1 ent ext still in pending and has different case id.
My question is
1- Without giving biometric of ilr application visa, how can I get confirmation and new case id???
2- They called me for interview next month for tier 1 ent ext. received interview letter on 9 of March. Do I need to attend that interview or do I need to inform HO about variation of application ??
1. They are two separate things. You will probably still get your biometric letter.
2. Since you have a month to go for the interview, feel free to write to them informing them of your variation. You can ask them if the interview is still on, making clear you are willing to attend
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Baba G
Newly Registered

Post by Baba G » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:38 pm

Thanks marcnath.
Just wondering what address I should send a letter to. Will it be Ilr address or tier 1 ent address??? They asked me to send interview invitation letter to them about confirmation from me that I’m able to come to attend interview.
Thanks Momi. Premium service is useless these days and I haven’t received any biometric letter for ilt yet

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:38 am

Baba G wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:38 pm
Thanks marcnath.
Just wondering what address I should send a letter to. Will it be Ilr address or tier 1 ent address??? They asked me to send interview invitation letter to them about confirmation from me that I’m able to come to attend interview.
Thanks Momi. Premium service is useless these days and I haven’t received any biometric letter for ilt yet
Send it to the address you received the interview letter from.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Baba G
Newly Registered

Post by Baba G » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Send it to the address you received the interview letter from.
[/quote]

Thanks Marcnath. You have always been helpful to everyone.
If I get biometric letter for ilr, home office automatically varied application themselves.
Will you recommend me to send letter to interview dept telling about my varied application???
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Baba G wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:43 pm
If I get biometric letter for ilr, home office automatically varied application themselves.
All applications require biometric enrollment.

You should send the letter as has been advised.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Baba G
Newly Registered

Post by Baba G » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:07 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:55 pm
Baba G wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:43 pm
All applications require biometric enrollment.

You should send the letter as has been advised.
Thanks Cr001.
All applications requires biometric enrollment for sure. After biometric enrollment, your file open and thats when you get your case id as all mandatory requirements are fulfilled.
In my case, they have issued me case id without any biometric enrollment.
I’m not too concerned about this as I know Home Office are unexpected for past couple of years. So it’s kinda nothing.

Baba G
Newly Registered

Post by Baba G » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:01 pm

marcnath wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:10 am
Baba G wrote:
Hi All,

My question is
1. They are two separate things. You will probably still get your biometric letter.
2. Since you have a month to go for the interview, feel free to write to them informing them of your variation. You can ask them if the interview is still on, making clear you are willing to attend
Hi Marc.
Received biometric last week and done it too. Just wondering I haven’t sent any letter to interview dept telling them about varied application as it’s understood that application has been varied. I’m thinking to send an email to interview dept as need to send declaration form for interview aswell and ticking No to attend interview.
Im just wondering that it’s not requirement to send any letter to interview dept or ukvi to tell them about variation. I did send covering letter with application form aswell which I think it’s requirement????
Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Baba G wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:01 pm
marcnath wrote:
Baba G wrote:
Hi All,

My question is
Hi Marc.
Received biometric last week and done it too. Just wondering I haven’t sent any letter to interview dept telling them about varied application as it’s understood that application has been varied. I’m thinking to send an email to interview dept as need to send declaration form for interview aswell and ticking No to attend interview.
Im just wondering that it’s not requirement to send any letter to interview dept or ukvi to tell them about variation. I did send covering letter with application form aswell which I think it’s requirement????
Thanks
Since they have accepted the new application, it can safely be considered to be varied, especially if did mention that in the cover letter. There is no requirement to inform the interview department. But obviously if you don't want to attend the interview, you need to inform them.

Baba G
Newly Registered

Post by Baba G » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:00 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:57 pm
Baba G wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:01 pm
marcnath wrote:
Baba G wrote:
Hi All,

My question is
Hi Marc.
Thanks
Since they have accepted the new application, it can safely be considered to be varied, especially if did mention that in the cover letter. There is no requirement to inform the interview department. But obviously if you don't want to attend the interview, you need to inform them.
Thanks Marc. You are really Star. You have been so humble and nice with everyone as I always follow your post.