ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email received from ukvi

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Miyash
Pakistan

Email received from ukvi

Post by Miyash » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:05 pm

dear all ,do anyone has face the situation which i am facing ,like today i have received an email from ukvi as below for supporting documents requirements for our spouse visa.
whereas we have already sent the supporting documents to them and have received back after scanning before one month..now really confused about this,whether should send documents again or not??plz guide

Dear ....
We are in receipt of your UK Visa Application however we are yet to receive your UK sponsor supporting documentation. Without these documents we are unable to make a full consideration of your application. Can you please ensure that your UK sponsor submits the documentation to the below address within 10 working days of this email.

For all applications submitted in Pakistan Please send to:
UK Visa and Immigration
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX

If you have paid for the Priority Visa Service please ensure you clearly mark on the envelope that it contains priority visa documents.

In addition to the above, please also ensure that your sponsor provides a suitably sized envelope with appropriate postage so we can return all the supporting documents to your Sponsors UK address, for applications submitted in Pakistan we aim to return your documents within 5 working days of receipt.

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 10 working days we will make a decision based on the information we already have on file. No further request for your supporting documentation will be issued.

With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.

Please disregard this email if you have already submitted your documents.

Yours sincerely,

UK Decision Making Centre

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Re: Email received from ukvi

Post by Everyday4u » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:49 am

I think you should call them an explained you sent all supporting documents and probably provide them postal evidence.
Second option is send them again same bundle you sent first time and explained that you have already postage and give them evidence but posting again second time on request.
There is nothing more you can do unfortunately. UKVI does make mistakes and often they do not apologize.

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:26 am

ooh alright ,thanks for reply.my solictor was also saying will send the documents again to them.but its strange how they can make such a big mistake...

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Post by Everyday4u » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:48 am

As i said, UKVI do make lots of mistakes unfortunately and there is nothing we can do but to complaint but most of applicants do not like to exercise this right.
Send the bundle again with explanation to make things easy and smooth. Good luck.

AL1982
Pakistan

Post by AL1982 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:50 am

You'll have to call them up, explain the situation. They will just request you send them again if you provide them with evidence.

It is completely unfair - someone should be held accountable.

Which date did you submit documents and on which date you receive them back?

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:50 pm

i submitted te documnets on 18_01_2018 and received back on 2_2_2018 with covering letter from UkVi that they have scanned all documents..

AL1982
Pakistan

Post by AL1982 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Miyash wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:50 pm
i submitted te documnets on 18_01_2018 and received back on 2_2_2018 with covering letter from UkVi that they have scanned all documents..
In that case, call them up and let them know you received the documents back with a confirmation letter. Just re-post the documents if they request.

It's unfortunate but there is nothing you can do.

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:45 am

yeah ,solictor will send documents agqin.but i just want to know if this happen to anyone else or just wd me.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:02 am

It may be better to correspond in writing rather than calling, unless you are going to record these calls.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:47 pm

alright,thxx

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:02 pm

Email received today from UkVi saying your application is not straightfaorward😑Applied on 10.01.2018 and now after two and a half month received this mail.plz pray for us.

Alz3eem2002
inactive
United Arab Emirates

Post by Alz3eem2002 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:26 pm

Miyash wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:02 pm
Email received today from UkVi saying your application is not straightfaorward😑Applied on 10.01.2018 and now after two and a half month received this mail.plz pray for us.
what is your timeline? Did you use Priority service?

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:39 pm

my timeline is as under.
online applied.spouse visa+daughter visa,as of 4jan,2018
biomatric.10.01.2108
documents sent to sheifield.18jan,2018.
..is there anyone who received this mail and after how long decision make??

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:44 pm

nonpriority service just noraml case.