ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa Granted and IHS refunded

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

masoodahmed2929
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa Granted and IHS refunded

Post by masoodahmed2929 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:33 pm

Hi,

Apologies if my question has been answered in the past. I've gone through the previous post but couldn't find the answer, therefore, I am posting my question.

I applied for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa with my business partner last year and the application was rejected. Then we applied for the Admin review and it was rejected. We both received our IHS refund soon after the admin review was rejected.

We did new application and paid the IHS surcharge again. As soon as we did the new application we also did the pre-action protocol (PAP) for the first application at the same time.

We got the visa in three days based on the PAP and we then withdrew the second application from the Home Office.

Now the IHS surcharge for the first application was refunded soon after the PAP and when we withdrew the second application the IHS surcharge was refunded after a month or so. Technically we got the visa without any surcharge.

My ILR is due next months and I am confused that do I have to pay the IHS surcharge for the current visa. I am not sure how it works or if someone had the same scenario in the past, please advise.

I was advised by my friend that I have to pay the IHS surcharge before I apply for the ILR. If I pay how should I pay? If I do not need to pay then why should I not pay?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa Granted and IHS refunded

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:31 am

this is not possible. PAP on refused AR. Impossible. is you mean JR?

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:34 am

how had you PAP on refused application. Please guide us. very excited to heat your reply. MY AR is still Pending so i can do the PAP if it is that easy. Honestly i am agreed at first place about your saying PAP on refuses AR. impossible

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:01 am

There is no need to pay IHS for settlement applications
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:51 am

Hi Masood when you applied and when your extension granted ?