ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eleventh Hour Question - Parking Charge Notice

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Eleventh Hour Question - Parking Charge Notice

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi ,

I am finalizing my application for citizenship, I need guidance from experienced members about my "Parking Charge Notice" issued due to parked car in private area by private company ukpc. find of £100 was paid £60 on same day. (please note it was not Penalty Charge Notice issued by council or police)

As it was issued by private company and no might be in DVLA. shall I mention in my application.

Please note: In Last three years, this is only ticket I got.

Kind Regards
Khurram

MrA2Z
Pakistan

Re: Eleventh Hour Question - Parking Charge Notice

Post by MrA2Z » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Don't need to mention it at all. I got PCN issued by local council last year and I paid it within 14 days. I didn't mention and recently got the approval for citizenship application.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:41 pm

thanks for response and Congratulations.

btw did you apply with child born outside of the UK. B form of Nadra is in urdu. so how did you gave birth certificate (if applied to you)
Khurram

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:34 am

MrA2Z wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:18 pm
Don't need to mention it at all. I got PCN issued by local council last year and I paid it within 14 days. I didn't mention and recently got the approval for citizenship application.
Hi , did you use online application ? if yes did you sign declaration section ?
Khurram