ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence Requirement Tier 1 (E) PSW > Tier 2 General > ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eyedee
Newly Registered
India

Evidence Requirement Tier 1 (E) PSW > Tier 2 General > ILR

Post by eyedee » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:10 am

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and seeking help as I'm preparing for ILR application in April. I have a specific query about document requirement for mixed leave routes.

My leave history is as follows:

1. March 2013 - Got Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) through PSW £50K route
2. July 2015 - Got Tier 2 (General) through employer 1 (was offered a lucrative job so decided to take it, closed own venture)
3. March 2017 - Got another Tier 2 (General) through employer 2 (switched jobs)

What do I need to provide as documents for March 2013 to July 2015? I can't find any specific guidance in either Tier 1 or Tier 2 policy documents for this situation. Any help any of you can extend is highly appreciated.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Evidence Requirement Tier 1 (E) PSW > Tier 2 General > ILR

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:22 am

No documents needed. You will be asked more documents if necessary. If you are going to a PSC, keep the evidence of your business registration and access to cash with you in case they asked for it
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

eyedee
Newly Registered
India

Post by eyedee » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:30 am

Thanks a lot Zimba.

I can get all the documents as per the filing history of the company for registration proof.

I still have the original bank letter showing funds with which I applied for Tier 1.

Do you think these would be sufficient?

Thanks again!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:21 pm

It should be fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

eyedee
Newly Registered
India

Post by eyedee » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:47 pm

Thank you!

venkata11
India

Post by venkata11 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:14 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:22 am
No documents needed. You will be asked more documents if necessary. If you are going to a PSC, keep the evidence of your business registration and access to cash with you in case they asked for it
Hi zimba88,

Thanks for your reply - I am in similar situation - May I know the reason for having to cash now as we switched to tier 2 general and also please provide me the proof of home office guidance to confirm this.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:42 pm

You should be able to show (IN CASE THE ASK) that you were NOT in breach of the Tier 1E rules during the time you had Tier 1E visa. One condition of the Tier 1E visa is that you must always have access to the money or invested/spent it during the Tier 1E period. They asked this from few people when they applied under long residence ILR. However they may not ask this from you

venkata11
India

Post by venkata11 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:04 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:42 pm
You should be able to show (IN CASE THE ASK) that you were NOT in breach of the Tier 1E rules during the time you had Tier 1E visa. One condition of the Tier 1E visa is that you must always have access to the money or invested/spent it during the Tier 1E period. They asked this from few people when they applied under long residence ILR. However they may not ask this from you
Hi zimba88,

Could you please help me below query

How does bank letter (which states access on funds on particular date) should prove that access to cash is maintained through out tier 1 entrepreneur period.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:24 pm

venkata11 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:04 pm
zimba88 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:42 pm
Hi zimba88,

Could you please help me below query

How does bank letter (which states access on funds on particular date) should prove that access to cash is maintained through out tier 1 entrepreneur period.
Can you please continue your questions in your own topic if you have one, rather than tagging onto another members thread. It is considered rude, is unfair to the original poster and causes confusion when members respond.

See also point 12 in the forum rules FAQs (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

eyedee
Newly Registered
India

Post by eyedee » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:47 am

Really appreciate that CR001. It's a learning experience for me as well as one of the newest members of the forum.

In this case, actually venkata11's question made me think and I'd also actually like to know what he'd asked. If I'm indeed asked to prove investment during T1 (E), what are the documentation to do that? I want to make sure that I have everything at hand on the day of the application.

eyedee
Newly Registered
India

Post by eyedee » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:17 pm

I received my ILR today, so I wanted to close the loop on this thread.

I've found there's very little information available on hybrid ILR routes. Hopefully my experience will give somebody in similar situation a bit more concrete information.

To prove my time in Tier 1 (Ent), I finally provided the following documents:

1. Company Registration certificate and director list from Companies House
2. Financial Statement for the years covered in Tier 1 (Ent)
3. VAT Certificate
4. Accountant's letter certifying accuracy of 2 and 3
5. 5 invoices distributed across the time period
6. The original letter that showed £50K fund available (used during Tier 1 application)

Please see the full PEO experience here : indefinite-leave-to-remain/successful-p ... l#p1641662