ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does this mean a reject??? Pls help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Family visitor visa - timelines - hyd/Chennai

Post by tulipz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Hi all,
My parents submitted the application on 13-March in Hyd Vfs. Received confirmation email on 15th. Still waiting for the outcome.

If anyone applied for a visitor visa recently, please can you share the timelines on this thread or on the visitor visa timeline thread?

I’m beginning to get worried 😧

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Family visitor visa - timelines - hyd/Chennai

Post by tulipz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:19 pm

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Does this mean a reject??? Pls help

Post by tulipz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:50 am

Hi
I applied for parents visitor visa on 13 March. I received the below email today. Why are they returning the completed application? Does this mean a reject? Please can anyone help me understand this?

[Letter]Dear Customer

Thank you for your UK visa application. A decision has now been made on your application and has been dispatched along with the documentation submitted.

The completed application has been dispatched to the Visa Application Centre for VFS to process and forward to you, in accordance with your instructions to them.

It is important you do not go to the VAC straight away as your passport may not be ready to collect for up to 48 hours. Please use the link below to check the exact collection times for your location.

Details on collection times at the Visa Application centre are available at:[/Letter]

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Does this mean a reject??? Pls help

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:02 pm

'completed application' it is processed and complete. It does not mean the form being returned.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by tulipz » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Thanks CR001

Still waiting for the passport to be delivered.

Does anyone here know where to track courier? www.bluedart.com doesn’t work.

rankaseye
Nigeria

Post by rankaseye » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi what's the outcome of the visitvisa