ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General to Settlement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nandadbathala
Newly Registered
American Samoa

Tier 1 General to Settlement

Post by Nandadbathala » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Hello All

Hope expert here can share some ideas about my case.
I and my wife applied ILR from Tier 1 General 5 year route. we have a son (4-year-old born in the UK)and he was not included in ILR application as solicitor advised it's not needed but He can apply for British passport directly later stage.
we genuinely running a business and pay tax on time and no tax amendments to HMRC

British passport later
Applied ILR by post - 20/09/2016
Letter received (Complex)- 15/11/2017
Letter received (Asking about My son's VISA we explained the reason) 01/02/2018
after 1 and a half year waiting requested an update from MP 25/02/2018
Letter received through the MP
Home office saying

"We received a letter regarding this matter on February 2018, however, we are still awaiting witness statements to support the clarity of this discrepancy."

What are they talking about? any idea

monty87

Re: Tier 1 General to Settlement

Post by monty87 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Have you checked your hmrc record for initial and extension applications and does the record match with income you showed to ukvi in previous applications?