ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on which application.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Valryan
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Advice on which application.

Post by Valryan » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:48 pm

Hello all,
I'm a failed asylum seeker with a British child(4months). I lost my passport and wanted to sort out my leave to remain here. I've spoken to 2 different solicitors and one advised me to make "Further submission on my asylum claim" because without a passport they will not consider the FLR/fp parent route application and the other solicitor said I should go for the FlR/fp application.
Please help what should I do?

Thank you, Val

4uvak
United Kingdom

Re: Advice on which application.

Post by 4uvak » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:01 pm

HO might reject your application without passport, if you have no good reason why you did not send it. They, probably, would want to see the reason why you cannot obtain a new one. If you will be able to prove that it is impossible to obtain a new passport, the application might be accepted.

I am not sure, but I would think, that, if HO already saw your passport, given you have a good reason why you cannot obtain a new passport, they might accept the application.