ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Approval letter dated 10th November 2006

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

matsnoel
Newly Registered

HSMP Approval letter dated 10th November 2006

Post by matsnoel » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:25 pm

Regarding the recent High Court HSMP ruling, I am hoping someone will be able to help me out here.

I was admitted under the Old HSMP Scheme (the qualifying criteria being the ability to score 65 points in the six HSMP scoring areas) and the approval letter is dated 10th November 2006. The recent High Court judgment refers to those 'migrants admitted between 2002 and as at 7th November 2006'.

The changes introduced on 7th November 2006 state: 'HSMP applications received up to 5pm on 7 November 2006 by our payment processing centre will be accepted and considered against the old criteria.' My application was submitted on 19th October 2006 and the approval letter, as stated above, received on 10th November.

Would anyone please be able to help me here by letting me know if I can consider myself to be affected by the recent High Court ruling and that my application for renewal (coming up in December this year) will be considered under the 2002 rules?

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:08 am

Looks like we both have a common query: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=25743

regards