ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange letter from Home office

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Baydaar
Pakistan

Strange letter from Home office

Post by Baydaar » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:30 pm

Hi friends, I have applied for my spouse visa extension online on 1st of February .I printed my biometric letter with a Bar code and given my biometric on 12th of February. After waiting 8 weeks today I have recieved home office letter that my case is delayed because I have failed to give my biometric. Now I have sent them my original biometric letter with post office receipt. I am really depressed what they have done to me.as I already given biometric 7weeks earlier. Really worried my fate.

Baydaar
Pakistan

Re: Strange letter from Home office

Post by Baydaar » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:31 pm

Can anyone please clear me, does it happened with anyone else? Is it a postoffice fault?

AL1982
Pakistan

Post by AL1982 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:53 pm

If you have tracking number, does it show as delivered?

If so, call up support and explain that you did send your documents.

Baydaar
Pakistan

Post by Baydaar » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:05 pm

Its not about supporting documents dear.its abot fingerprints ( biometric) .i have given biometric 7 weeks ago but today I received home office letter that I haven't enrolled my biometric.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:47 pm

Maybe homeoffice/post office system down which couldn't pickup biometrics details. Better to go same post office first then ring to HO to resend you the biometrics papers. If you find there was a system down then don't forget to ask for your refund.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Baydaar
Pakistan

Post by Baydaar » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:09 am

Thanks dear seagul. Today I went to the postoffice to inquire. They told me that there is no system down issue , and biometric are automatically through to home office. They told me that if system would have down the receipt and sticker with bar code wouldn't have came out.it seems this is a mistake from home office side. Now i can do nothing just a painful waiting.

Baydaar
Pakistan

Post by Baydaar » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:08 pm

Now I have spent 19.20£ again and just have given new biometric because I know home office is not going to accept their mistake.