ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent ILR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NEXTSTEPUK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent ILR

Post by NEXTSTEPUK » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Dear All

My spouse got Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent Visa on 17 December 2013 but she entered in UK on 17 May 2014 and till then continuous living in UK .Please advise when she can apply for ILR as PBS Dependent .Please also advise about the cohabitation documents for her ILR application .

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent ILR

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:08 pm

NEXTSTEPUK wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:02 pm
Dear All

My spouse got Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent Visa on 17 December 2013 but she entered in UK on 17 May 2014 and till then continuous living in UK .Please advise when she can apply for ILR as PBS Dependent .Please also advise about the cohabitation documents for her ILR application .

Regards
She would qualify for ILR on 16 May 2019 and can apply 28 days before that.
Cohabitation documents are documents that show both of you live at the same address. There are no specifications for that - could be utility bills, council tax bills, voter registration, bank statements, payslips, etc. Just need documents spread over two years - maybe one dated every six months or so.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ikramjunaid009
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ikramjunaid009 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi I don't understand how the dependant get ILR on 5 Year Route? Can you kindly explain. I have one friend whose spouse on tier 1 (ENT) dependant since 2014 and she came in UK 2010. My friend submitted his ext application last year April. So how the dependant qualify for points

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:20 pm

ikramjunaid009 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:17 pm
So how the dependant qualify for points
Don't understand your question - what points are you talking about ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ikramjunaid009
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ikramjunaid009 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:26 pm

sorry it was misunderstood.