ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Amount + Fee For Dependents (Tier 1 Entrepreneur)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahrasu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Maintenance Amount + Fee For Dependents (Tier 1 Entrepreneur)

Post by shahrasu » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi Every one.
Hope you all are well and enjoying good health.

I have been told different figures about maintenance funds + Visa fee for Dependent (Outside UK). Could you please help me in this matter.

I have Tier 1 Visa and want to apply for visa of my 3 dependants (My Wife + 2 Kids - Outside UK). They were in the UK last Year but before my visa extension application they left.

I need to know about How much maintenance i need for 3 months for 3 applicants + How much is the visa fee?

Thanks Everyone in Advance.

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Maintenance Amount + Fee For Dependents (Tier 1 Entrepreneur)

Post by nali78 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Maintenance fund each £630 for 90 days . Dono about fees

shahrasu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shahrasu » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:42 pm

nali78 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:49 pm
Mate, Thanks for quick response. is £630/dependent even from outside UK as well ? as i have been told that if dependent is out of UK, for extension it will be £1890.00

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:22 am

shahrasu wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:42 pm
nali78 wrote:
Mate, Thanks for quick response. is £630/dependent even from outside UK as well ? as i have been told that if dependent is out of UK, for extension it will be £1890.00
The maintenance requirement depends on how long you have been in the UK. If you have been in the UK for more than 12 months, it is 630, otherwise 1890. It has nothing to do with where the dependant is applying from.
The relevant section in the guidance is:
69. If the Tier 1 Migrant is outside the United Kingdom or has been present in the United Kingdom for less than 12 months, you must show that you, the Tier 1 Migrant, or (for children) your other parent have at least £1890 to support you; this is in addition to any funds the Tier 1 Migrant needs to prove they have enough money to support themselves.
70. If the Tier 1 Migrant has been in the United Kingdom for 12 months or more, you must have £630 to support yourself.

Details of fees can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -dependant
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

shahrasu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shahrasu » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:01 am

marcnath wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:22 am
shahrasu wrote:
nali78 wrote:
The maintenance requirement depends on how long you have been in the UK. If you have been in the UK for more than 12 months, it is 630, otherwise 1890. It has nothing to do with where the dependant is applying from.
69. If the Tier 1 Migrant is outside the United Kingdom or has been present in the United Kingdom for less than 12 months, you must show that you, the Tier 1 Migrant, or (for children) your other parent have at least £1890 to support you; this is in addition to any funds the Tier 1 Migrant needs to prove they have enough money to support themselves.
70. If the Tier 1 Migrant has been in the United Kingdom for 12 months or more, you must have £630 to support yourself.

Details of fees can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -dependant
Thanks for the detailed reply.

Thats what i had read as well. I was confused whether the sponsor is in the UK for 12 months or dependent. So it mean it is £630/each for my dependents because i am in the UK for last 12 months.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:55 am

shahrasu wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:01 am
marcnath wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:22 am
shahrasu wrote:
nali78 wrote:

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Thats what i had read as well. I was confused whether the sponsor is in the UK for 12 months or dependent. So it mean it is £630/each for my dependents because i am in the UK for last 12 months.
Correct
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

cutegirl21
India

Post by cutegirl21 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi Macnarth,

Can you please clarify I am in Uk from last 10 years. I want to apply for my husband he is in india.
My Tier 1 visa is valid until 2020. I am confused for maintenance funds.

1. £945 (for my self) + £630 (Dependant) = My Solicitor said this.

2. My common sense is saying this: £630 only for 90 Days as I already have the visa he will only apply

Please clarify.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:05 pm

cutegirl21 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:05 pm
Hi Macnarth,

Can you please clarify I am in Uk from last 10 years. I want to apply for my husband he is in india.
My Tier 1 visa is valid until 2020. I am confused for maintenance funds.

1. £945 (for my self) + £630 (Dependant) = My Solicitor said this.

2. My common sense is saying this: £630 only for 90 Days as I already have the visa he will only apply

Please clarify.
Your common sense is sensible. It is no. 2