ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advise Please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam20
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Advise Please

Post by sam20 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:17 pm

Hello

A slight history to get some advise from moderators is I had applied for T1 Ent Ext in April last year.
As the case was still pending I posted the ILR application on the basis of long residency in March this year.
Fee was taken out after 2 days and last week I received the acknowledgement email.
This bank holiday weekend I received the IHS partial refund of T1 Ext.
Should I send a letter to T1 team informing that I have varied the application as the circumstances were changed?
Actually I made the ILR application myself attaching a cover letter mentioning that I would like to vary my application from T1 Ent Ext to ILR.
The question is, was that enough or do I need to inform the T1 team as well because apparently previous application is still in process as just now I have received the partial refund.

Please advise, I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks

sam20
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Advise Please

Post by sam20 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:32 pm

Can anyone reply please?

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:39 pm

Hello, if i amm not wrong u went to premium service with ur ilr application and they refuse to accept ur ilr application as case is still pending right. As far as i have a friend he did the same like u did explainingg evything in cover letter and he never send anything to tier1 dept. I think u should jus sit and relax now.. is ur tier1 ext interview done. If so maybe thy are jus checking ur tier1 application thats why refund came.. thr is no correct answer tbh. Good luck.. keep us updates tc

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:10 pm

YOU dont have to do anythig else. Just wait