ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa expired during process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

emailubk

visa expired during process

Post by emailubk » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:53 am

Hi All, can some one help me, I am bit worried about BC, I recently applied for BC? once back in 2006 visa got rejected and i went through court(and challenged HO) and court accepted it and and visa got approved. but it took 6 months to process all these(me with out visa all these days)
Details:

Student - 18 Mar - 05 till 31st OCt 2006
I've student visa until 31st OCT 2006 (Applied for HSMP and got approved letter asking for apply for visa)
When i applied for visa i got rejected. then i went to court to challenge and court gave decision and visa got approved and stamped on 16 april 2007.
but i don't have visa between 31st oct 2006 and 16th april 2007.

Will i get rejected for BC?
Please help.
Thanks in advance.

vinny

Re: visa expired during process

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:08 am

If this happened over 10 years ago, then you should be okay.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.