ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i got my HSMP approval letter last Friday

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

michael2005
Newly Registered

i got my HSMP approval letter last Friday

Post by michael2005 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:16 pm

hello every body :) i got my HSMP approval letter last Friday, i am very excited :oops:
now i am very confused what documents should be sent to the home office with my FLR(IED) ?could anybody please tell me?
thanks a lot!

hmnjuba
Newly Registered

Post by hmnjuba » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:56 pm

Congs. Am sure some members with more experience will be advicing you on what to do. However you could try and help other applicants with how you went about your application so as those who are planning to apply learn how you did it. It will also provide an update to applications of last year JUne/July to know what cases are being considered.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:35 am

congratulations to you on your success. i agree with Hmnjuba, information from you will also be invaluable to all those planning to apply and all those also waiting in the queue. so pliz tell us more about you application, especially dates you applied, whether in-country and the kind of points you were claiming for