ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependant Visa - Process and Checklist

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fewquestions213
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Tier 2 Dependant Visa - Process and Checklist

Post by Fewquestions213 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Dear friends,

I moved to the UK in July '17 and married my girlfriend, in Zim, in Feb '18. She is back in Zim at the moment and I am now preparing to bring her here. I intend to apply for her visa in May '18. I have a few questions:

1. My lease will run out at the end of Sep '18 but I intend to sign another lease before this one runs out. Since we are submitting our application in May I will not have signed a new lease when this application goes in. Will this be a problem?

2. Are there any exclusions in terms of evidence of our relationship? i.e I have all whatsapp texts from July last year, but I lost the previous texts when i changed phones. Is this likely to be a problem?

3. I also have a lot of pictures from our wedding and from before. I am also keeping receipts of all the money I've been sending her. What other evidence do you think I need to prove our relationship and show that I have been supporting her?

Thank you for all your help!