ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa English Language

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

luqi2020
South Africa

Spouse visa English Language

Post by luqi2020 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:16 am

Dear members
I need some advice regarding English Language for spouse visa as Non EEA member
I am going to sponsor my wife and she has got PHARM D DEGREE (Pakistan) confirmed by Uk NARIC degree equivalent to Bachelor in uk and grade C1 degree taught in English all confirmed my Uk NARIC, now my question is when I will submit the application I would send NARIC certificate do I need to send ORGINAL DEGREE to hone ofgice ALSO with application can any one guide me?
Answer will be great help please.
Luqi

luqi2020
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa English Language

Post by luqi2020 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:29 am

Anyone know bachelor degree will which was taught in English will be accepted or not ??
The level of English CEFR level C1 confirmed by NARIC ,

when I would submitt application I need to send Orginal degree also i am worried if I send Orginal degree home office may not be returned ??
Can any one comment please .
Luqi

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:41 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:28 am

vinny wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:41 am
See also Evidence of English Language Requirements (27-32D).
Thank you for Paragraph
I am still confused I have Read the paragraph but still searching for my answer vinny can you guide me please ?

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:04 am

luqi2020 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:29 am
Anyone know bachelor degree will which was taught in English will be accepted or not ??
The level of English CEFR level C1 confirmed by NARIC ,

when I would submitt application I need to send Orginal degree also i am worried if I send Orginal degree home office may not be returned ??
Can any one comment please .
Luqi
You need to send NARIC Red Route certificates, your original diploma, letter from University (English - medium of studies).

HO will return you the documents, don't worry about that

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:03 pm

Thank you so much.
I am so kind of you

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:27 am

Hello,
I APPLIED UK NARIC RED ROUTE CERTIFICATE
I GOT REPLY BELOW
UK NARIC enclose ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY STATEMENT AND QUALIFICATION LEVEL STATEMENT

They send me two certificates.
1) Academic qualification level statement> Bachelor
2) English language proficiency statement> CEFR LEVEL C1
Can any one comment please will it be okay to send along with application or i need more? do i need some thing else from naric?
what is statement of comparability?

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:25 am

luqi2020 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:27 am
Hello,
I APPLIED UK NARIC RED ROUTE CERTIFICATE
I GOT REPLY BELOW
UK NARIC enclose ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY STATEMENT AND QUALIFICATION LEVEL STATEMENT

They send me two certificates.
1) Academic qualification level statement> Bachelor
2) English language proficiency statement> CEFR LEVEL C1
Can any one comment please will it be okay to send along with application or i need more? do i need some thing else from naric?
what is statement of comparability?
You will need to submit original diploma and letter from university together with this NARIC red route certificates. Also in your application you have to state how you met English language requirements and provide them with NARIC verification number.

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:34 am

THANK YOU DEAR!

Is there any premium service available if we sponsor spouse from abroad? if yes how much cost extra.

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:00 am

luqi2020 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:34 am
THANK YOU DEAR!

Is there any premium service available if we sponsor spouse from abroad? if yes how much cost extra.
Please note, that there was one member on this forum recently whose application was refused even though he provided NARIC red route certificate, so maybe it’s better to be safe and pass A1 Life skills.

There is priority processing service available. It costs 573£. You should buy it before biometrics appointment. It’ll be still long time for the documents review, but it decreases the wait anyway.

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:28 am

Katie_France wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:00 am
luqi2020 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:34 am
THANK YOU DEAR!

Please note, that there was one member on this forum recently whose application was refused even though he provided NARIC red route certificate, so maybe it’s better to be safe and pass A1 Life skills.

There is priority processing service available. It costs 573£. You should buy it before biometrics appointment. It’ll be still long time for the documents review, but it decreases the wait anyway.
YES i have noticed about recent refusal, you are right i think better to do English TEST A1.

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:24 am

HI KATIE,
Thank you for reply
can you further tell me about English test levell requirement please for spouse visa?