ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Address information

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

roanne15

Naturalisation Address information

Post by roanne15 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:19 am

Evening

I am due to submit a joint Naturalisation application online in a few days time. The application is for myself and my daughter. She was away at University in Manchester from 2013 to 2016 staying in temporary student accommodation, whilst using my home address which we considered as her permanent address for official correspondence. She got a job and moved back to Manchester February 2017 and is staying in shared accommodation, which is inclusive of rent and bills, she has short lease tenancy which is renewed every 6 months . My question is, on her address information can l use my address which l have stayed at for 6 years as she still considers this as her home or would l need to include her temporary accommodation whilst at Uni and her current address in Manchester instead?

Many thanks

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Re: Naturalisation Address information

Post by Hstepper07 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:17 am

roanne15 wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:19 am
Evening

I am due to submit a joint Naturalisation application online in a few days time. The application is for myself and my daughter. She was away at University in Manchester from 2013 to 2016 staying in temporary student accommodation, whilst using my home address which we considered as her permanent address for official correspondence. She got a job and moved back to Manchester February 2017 and is staying in shared accommodation, which is inclusive of rent and bills, she has short lease tenancy which is renewed every 6 months . My question is, on her address information can l use my address which l have stayed at for 6 years as she still considers this as her home or would l need to include her temporary accommodation whilst at Uni and her current address in Manchester instead?

Many thanks
Maybe you should use your address as it is her permanent address and especially as you are applying together.

roanne15

Re: Naturalisation Address information

Post by roanne15 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:15 pm

@ Hstepper07 thank you for your reply. Will do