ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application- How long for decision

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mohammadh1501
Newly Registered
Wales

Naturalisation application- How long for decision

Post by mohammadh1501 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:43 pm

Hi there i have submitted my application for naturalization on 11th of January 2018 and then in about two weeks time from the date of application i have receieved a biometric finger prints which i have took and sent that from the post offiece all my payment went through as will all went out from my account and its been almost three months i still have not heared anything back from them i was just wondering when will the decision take place.

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Re: Naturalisation application- How long for decision

Post by Hstepper07 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:21 am

mohammadh1501 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:43 pm
Hi there i have submitted my application for naturalization on 11th of January 2018 and then in about two weeks time from the date of application i have receieved a biometric finger prints which i have took and sent that from the post offiece all my payment went through as will all went out from my account and its been almost three months i still have not heared anything back from them i was just wondering when will the decision take place.
Take a look at January timeline to give you an idea. Decisions are usually made on a case by case basis and it has taking a longer time for some members. If they have not contacted you by now, that means they received your biometrics. Hang in there.
www.immigrationboards.com/british-citiz ... 46139.html

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Post by mrgs1 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:27 am

some get a decision in a month, and some take a year or more, no glove fits all. It takes as long as it takes.

magda1988g
Newly Registered

Post by magda1988g » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Hi, I got my approval extactly month after of getting my acknowledgement letter , waiting for my ceremony now :)

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:32 pm

magda1988g wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:09 pm
Hi, I got my approval extactly month after of getting my acknowledgement letter , waiting for my ceremony now :)
Exactly what mrgs1 said. Some get their decision in a month and it takes longer for some. So you are one of the fortunate ones.

silverchloride
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by silverchloride » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:06 pm

I applied in August 2017 and still waiting... !