ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SP 30 Speeding Ticket where to mention

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rooni786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

SP 30 Speeding Ticket where to mention

Post by Rooni786 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 am

Hello Everyone,

I am going to apply for JCAP but confused with filling the Application form and stuck on two points.

1) In online Form its asking for Nationa ID Card Number Issued by non-UK Govt. As i have already filled the passport number so that means this is the ID card number which we get from (NADRA) in Pakistan. As this is new in online system havn't seen this in paper form.

2) I had speeding ticket and received fine and points from court in 2014. on 6th of March 2017 points expired and 2018 been removed. Now my driving licence is clean.
My question is in Good Character Requirement Section, do i have to fill this detail in Criminal Section or which is 3.2(Criminal Conviction) or in 3.4 (Civil Judgment or civil penality)

Thanks

Appreciate the help
Regards
Haroon

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: SP 30 Speeding Ticket where to mention

Post by redsaintt » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:36 am

Brother I am looking for and answer as well got speeding fine accept pay the fine 3 star on my driving licence not sure where I mention.
Please help us if anyone knows

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Section 3.4- civil judgment/penalties. In OP's case, it should be 3.2 as it went to court

Rooni786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rooni786 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:58 am

Thanks for your replies guys, but there is simple answer to this. I did not check the online form before so if you fill the online form it gives you the option of speeding points seperate.

Hope this will help some one in similar situation.

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:03 am

Rooni786 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:58 am
Thanks for your replies guys, but there is simple answer to this. I did not check the online form before so if you fill the online form it gives you the option of speeding points seperate.

Hope this will help some one in similar situation.
I suggest you go for ncs cause they are going to review your application and correct you if something is wrong anyway I'd your money