ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee cancelled his passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bil123
- thin ice -

Referee cancelled his passport

Post by bil123 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:23 pm

Hello,

My AN application was sent on 12 January 2018 through NCS. Today my referee has told me that he lost his passport and he has cancelled it. I am in a middle of my application and was wondering if my application is going to be refused because now the referee passport number has been blocked stated in my AN application.

Could any one please let me know if they had similar issue and they got accepted or rejected.

Thanks.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Referee cancelled his passport

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:43 pm

They might/will contact the referee if they deem necessary - it's not a reason to be refused.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:55 pm

bil123 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:23 pm
Hello,

My AN application was sent on 12 January 2018 through NCS. Today my referee has told me that he lost his passport and he has cancelled it. I am in a middle of my application and was wondering if my application is going to be refused because now the referee passport number has been blocked stated in my AN application.

Could any one please let me know if they had similar issue and they got accepted or rejected.

Thanks.
UKBA has all record of your referee , no worries. Come to worst, the HO will send you a letter to appoint yhe other referee, if they don't accept that one, but won't refuse your application.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:35 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:43 pm
They might/will contact the referee if they deem necessary - it's not a reason to be refused.
Thanks

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:35 am

cyclina1 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:55 pm
bil123 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:23 pm
Hello,

Thanks.
UKBA has all record of your referee , no worries. Come to worst, the HO will send you a letter to appoint yhe other referee, if they don't accept that one, but won't refuse your application.
Thanks