ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document list for dependents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

profma
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Document list for dependents

Post by profma » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:47 pm

Hi all

I am preparing my application for myself, my wife and my daughter. I've gone through the guide and previous messages, and have compiled supporting documents.

I want to make suer that I am not missing any supporting documents with my wife and daughter's application. Here's what I think I'd need,

Documents for my wife's application

online application form
passport size photo
National id card copy
Marriage certificate (english)
TB test certificate
Police character certificate
Main applicant cover letter

Documents for my daughter's application (she's 17 years old)

online application form
passport size photo
original passport
birth certificate
school registration certificate (as proof of address)
bank statement (as proof of address)
TB test certificate
Main applicant cover letter

Am I missing anything? I'd appreciate the help, as my daughter turns 18 in a couple of months and I want to make sure that I submit all the required documentation.

Thanks.

profma
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Document list for dependents

Post by profma » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Anyone, please? I am about to submit my application and would really appreciate any tips. Thanks.

Aabdulwaheed

Re: Document list for dependents

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Its looks ok to me please inclueds few family picturs and marriage pictures as a relationship evidence. I includes my mobile bills whatsapp & viber skype call record with my wife also in her visa file application from lahore pakistsn. These are optional documents. I got my spouse visa in 8 days.