ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got an email update from the HO. Is this normal?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JohnOhn

Got an email update from the HO. Is this normal?

Post by JohnOhn » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Last week I got an email from the HO exactly one month after I submitted my ILR application. It begins:

We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard...

Is this monthly email update a standard practice now or is it something to be worried about?

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: Got an email update from the HO. Is this normal?

Post by heyaheya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:02 pm

JohnOhn wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:47 pm
Last week I got an email from the HO exactly one month after I submitted my ILR application. It begins:

We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard...

Is this monthly email update a standard practice now or is it something to be worried about?
yes, HO has now started this .. rather then letters... this is completely normal..