ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 5 Your home and finances

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Tier 2 General ILR and Dependant PBS

Post by rizrashid116 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:54 am

I am on tier 2 general my five year going to complete in month of may 2018.
1): what form should i use for ILR.
2): Is there any bank statement required for that.

Next question is : My wife dependent on my current Tier 2 general and she is in the country three years
now. After i get ILR,
1): how she extend her visa, what form should she apply and does her clock goes to zero or not.
2); what English requirement and maintenance requirements she needs.
3): Last does bank statement need her name on that or can i use my bank statement for her.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 General ILR and Dependant PBS

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:00 am

You.
1. Set (O)
2. Yes and payslips to prove you meet the income requirement.

Dependent
1. Tier 2 Dependent. Online form only. Clock DOES NOT reset if you apply to extend her PBS Depedent visa.
2. None for PBS Dep extension. I believe maintenance funds is £630 held for 90 days.
3. Either.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hemanthjagadish
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by hemanthjagadish » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Could you please share the link from which we need to appl.

i am unable to find the link in gov.uk website

Regards
Hemanth

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:37 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:02 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:00 am
You.
1. Set (O)
2. Yes and payslips to prove you meet the income requirement.

Dependent
1. Tier 2 Dependent. Online form only. Clock DOES NOT reset if you apply to extend her PBS Depedent visa.
2. None for PBS Dep extension. I believe maintenance funds is £630 held for 90 days.
3. Either.
Question Regarding English Requirement:
As its been three year now for her in this country. and you have mentioned there would be no English Requirement for PBS Dependent Extension. What would be then English requirement would be once she reached 5 year and apply for ILR.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:09 am

English level B1 for ILR as the requirements stand now.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:23 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:09 am
English level B1 for ILR as the requirements stand now.
Thanks for Quick Replay!

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Hi, Question is regarding my Tier 2 General ILR - 5 Year Route Application.

1. Do i need any maintenance.
2. How long bank statement should i attached for Salary showing.
3. Is there any specific letter format for 'foreseeable future'.
4. Is there any specific letter format for 'absence'. As i just used my annual holidays in last 5 year and went outside UK three times and it was only two,three weeks every time.

Regards,
Rizwan

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:26 pm

1. No.

2. 3 Months

3. No template but it must state your are 'required for the foreseeable future and that you will be paid at your current salary for the foreseeable future'.

4. See sample of employer letter (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:06 pm

In addition to Point - 3, is it compulsory to stick with same company after ILR.
a: Can i change the company
b: If i change the company after getting ILR, does that effect ILR for PBS Dependant Visa in future.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:35 pm

In addition to Point - 3, is it compulsory to stick with same company after ILR.
No.
Yes
b: If i change the company after getting ILR, does that effect ILR for PBS Dependant Visa in future
No. She is dependent on YOU not your sponsor.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:22 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:35 pm
No.
Yes
b: If i change the company after getting ILR, does that effect ILR for PBS Dependant Visa in future
No. She is dependent on YOU not your sponsor.
Thanks for above information.
Question related form:
I have Master degree from one of UK University.
Do i need to tick below two options from SET(0) Form:
a): "UK NARIC has confirmed that the qualification was taught or researched in English to the appropriate level."
b): "An academic qualification deemed by UK NARIC to meet the recognised standard of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD in the United Kingdom and:"

Second Question is :
As my job was not in shortage occupation list and i am using 2136 (software engineer) from given code of practice link then what to enter in
a): "SOC code (or nearest applicable which best describes your employment) ".
b: "Rate of pay for this SOC code stated in the codes of practice (hourly rate or annual salary)"
As my original salary is more then salary mention under 2136 (software engineer) code.

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:56 am

Thanks for above information.
Question related form:
a): "UK NARIC has confirmed that the qualification was taught or researched in English to the appropriate level."
b): "An academic qualification deemed by UK NARIC to meet the recognised standard of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD in the United Kingdom and:"

Second Question is :
As my job was not in shortage occupation list and i am using 2136 (software engineer) from given code of practice link then what to enter in
b: "Rate of pay for this SOC code stated in the codes of practice (hourly rate or annual salary)"
As my original salary is more then salary mention under 2136 (software engineer) code.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:17 am

Question related form:
Second Question is :
Is SOC 2136 the code on your last COS??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Yes

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:08 pm

So what is your actual question on the below, it is not clear what you are asking. Are you still doing the same job as what was stated in your last CoS? What is your current annual salary?
Second Question is :
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:57 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:08 pm
So what is your actual question on the below, it is not clear what you are asking. Are you still doing the same job as what was stated in your last CoS? What is your current annual salary?
Second Question is :
Yes I am still working into same company and same job and code 2136 (
salary showing Experienced worker: £32,000 on https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... illed-work). And My current salary is £45000.
What should i enter into textfield "Rate of pay for this SOC code stated in the codes of practice (hourly rate or annual salary)".

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:23 pm

The question in the form is fairly self explanatory. It is asking for the salary as listed in the SOC codes of practice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi,

I have requested annual leave letter for specific dates (because i was outside UK) to my previous employer.
& They send me letter on letter head in proper format and i am sending main lines of the letter:

"During his term time of employment, Mr. Riz had taken one extended leave of absence from the 24th december 2015 until his return to work on the 19th january 2016".

I am not sure that content is right or is it ok to submit with application.

Plus in last 5 years i was only 3 time out of the UK and each time i was out for three weeks and not more then that.

Regards, Could you please suggest me.

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Also can i write "annual leave" on application form for these holidays.

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Absence Letter for ILR

Post by rizrashid116 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:32 am

Hi I got a letter from My Previous Employer, and i just want to confirm if that content is right as i have asked for annual holiday letter as i went back home for almost three weeks on annual holiday.

"This letter is to confirm that the above mentioned person was employed in the capacity of software engineer within our company from the May 2016 to the January 2017

During his term of employment Mr xxxxx had taken one extended leave of absence from the 24th December 2015 until his return to work on the 19th January 2016."

Question regarding above is: I have gone for annual holiday but they didnt mention annual word in content. Does that any matter?
2) Should i need to submit any annuall holiday letter with application. and if it then which checkbox i should tick: Below checkbox took from application:
"Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of
paid annual leave from the UK?"

Looking forward to hear from you.

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Section 5 Your home and finances

Post by rizrashid116 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi, I am filling section 5 on ILR Tier 2 General Route.
But I couldnt able to figure what should i put in 5.3. "Are you working in the UK?" "If so, what is your pay
each month after income tax and other deductions?".

I have ticket 'Is home in the UK Privetly rented by you'. But what monthly salary should i put into above textbox as i am getting annual salary e.g £35000. Monthly salaries are always varies. what figure should i put in that textbox.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Section 5 Your home and finances

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:17 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:24 pm

rizrashid116 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:13 pm
But I couldnt able to figure what should i put in 5.3. "Are you working in the UK?" "If so, what is your pay

I have ticket 'Is home in the UK Privetly rented by you'. But what monthly salary should i put into above textbox as i am getting annual salary e.g £35000. Monthly salaries are always varies. what figure should i put in that textbox.
How about your income if hourly? also varies??
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:33 pm

cyclina1 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:24 pm
rizrashid116 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:13 pm

How about your income if hourly? also varies??
Hourly income has not varied. Monthly income varies due to working days in every month.