ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TLScontact Super priority visa service

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FaNIX
Newly Registered
South Africa

TLScontact Super priority visa service

Post by FaNIX » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:02 am

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask if anyone knows how the Super Priority visa service works? It says that turn around time is 24 hours, but at a cost of £919 which of course is quite crazy. I'm certain that I'll be getting my RCoS during April Allocations, so i'm thinking of using the Super Priority visa service (TLScontact) to get my visa sooner. Can I make use of walk-in without appointment service on the super priority service, or do I still need to purchase the walk-in without appointment service?

Thank you

Plabber_123
India

Re: TLScontact Super priority visa service

Post by Plabber_123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:45 am

FaNIX wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:02 am
Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask if anyone knows how the Super Priority visa service works? It says that turn around time is 24 hours, but at a cost of £919 which of course is quite crazy. I'm certain that I'll be getting my RCoS during April Allocations, so i'm thinking of using the Super Priority visa service (TLScontact) to get my visa sooner. Can I make use of walk-in without appointment service on the super priority service, or do I still need to purchase the walk-in without appointment service?

Thank you
Hello, I was intrigued by the super priority service as well so decided to contact them to get more information. Hopefully it answers your question.

All visa applications to the UK are handled by VFS global in India. To avail of the super priority service we need to book an early morning appointment only (between 8am and 9:30am). We can pay the super priority service amount online or by cash at the center. It DOES NOT include a walk in appointment but that can be purchased separately. What it does include is access to the premium lounge and courier facility for free. A decision may be made on the same day depending on the number of applicants but they say 24 hours to be on the safe side.

This might be different in the country and city that you are residing in so its best to give them a call.

I will leave a link to the VFS India web-page below.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/india/user_ ... sa-service

FaNIX
Newly Registered
South Africa

Re: TLScontact Super priority visa service

Post by FaNIX » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:44 pm

Thanks for the information. I do think that South Africa is quite different though. I tried contacting tlsContact but their email responses arent very helpful.