ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR without dependants

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yogeeta75
United Kingdom

Applying ILR without dependants

Post by yogeeta75 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Hi all
I will be applying for ILR under Tier 2 5yr route premium appointment. Visa was from 11 July 2013( this is on brp not the application date) till 11 July 2019. My husband who is the dependant under Tier 2 with same visa - will apply after by post together with my 2 kids via MN1

28 DAYS prior to 11 July is after 15 June 18 - am I right?

Is it gonna be a problem if he applies separately ?
Do i have to be his sponsor on form set0?
I will enclose the kids forms together with his by post. Do i have to fill up 2 forms MN1 as in one for each kid?

Many thanks

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Applying ILR without dependants

Post by cyclina1 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:24 pm

yogeeta75 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:08 pm
Hi all
I will be applying for ILR under Tier 2 5yr route premium appointment. Visa was from 11 July 2013( this is on brp not the application date) till 11 July 2019. My husband who is the dependant under Tier 2 with same visa - will apply after by post together with my 2 kids via MN1

28 DAYS prior to 11 July is after 15 June 18 - am I right? Yes

Is it gonna be a problem if he applies separately ? No problem.
Do i have to be his sponsor on form set0? Yes.
I will enclose the kids forms together with his by post. Do i have to fill up 2 forms MN1 as in one for each kid? i have no kid, dont know.

Many thanks
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

yogeeta75
United Kingdom

Post by yogeeta75 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Hi
Thanks for the reply. Regarding that I have to be his sponsor - I am actually on maternity leave and will only rejoin work in september 18. He works as well can he not show his own payslips?
Thnks

yogeeta75
United Kingdom

Post by yogeeta75 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi
any clarification for the above plz?

Also i am trying to book a premium appointment - cant seem to have any!

My question was if I - tier 2 5yr route main applicant apply by post , tier 2 dependant applies together at the same time by post - do i need to fill 2 set o form or I can include him on the same form but just pay the fees for 2 people?

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:59 pm

Also i am trying to book a premium appointment - cant seem to have any!
It is too early for June appointments. They are only available to book up to 42 days in advance.
My question was if I - tier 2 5yr route main applicant apply by post , tier 2 dependant applies together at the same time by post - do i need to fill 2 set o form or I can include him on the same form but just pay the fees for 2 people?
One form (provided all applicants qualify) and 2 fees.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yogeeta75
United Kingdom

Post by yogeeta75 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:04 am

Hi
We applied by post on 28/06/2018 - tier 2 dependant 5 year route on Set o form. HO received on 02/07/2018
Haven't received anything back yet, We received no acknowledgements.

I was thinking if anybody have an email address to email to ask about status of application?
Many thanks