ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with AN and MN1 forms Online application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moving to uk

Help with AN and MN1 forms Online application

Post by moving to uk » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi,
I am applying for naturalisation using online AN form and have few questions.If anyone has faced the similar ones,please guide me.I will be using the NDRS service.

1 .In the section "Previous application details made Inside UK or Abroad "
A) Do I have to mention ILR only or ALL of them ( Inital Tier 1 G(made abroad),Tier1 Extension & ILR)?
B) They have asked to mention the reference number of the applications:
i) For ILR ,which number should i fill (Ref.No. on the letter or BRP no.)?
ii)For Tier 1 Extension ,the letter does not have any case ID or any Ref. number, but we had a Residence Permit (biometric) issued .Shall I include the permit number as reference number?
iii) For initial Tier 1 ,we had Visa sticker ,do i have to fill in that number?

C) In all these applications they have asked " Name in which you made the application".
Silly enough, but just to clarify I have to fill in my name and not the types of different applications made(e.g. ILR,tier1 ,tier extension).

2. It asks that are you able to submit the BRP with this application .
Reasons for NO are either lost,stolen or sent to HO etc.I have to fill YES,assuming at the NDRS service they will verify it and return.Anyone applied through NDRS can confirm?

3. Filling the MN1 form for my child. Question is " Grandparent details" for those "Provide details of your grandparent from whom your mother or father derived British citizenship by descent".This is a irrelevant question, as we are all applying through naturalisation and Not descendency.
should I tick the option "I do know the details" or just fill in the details of grandparents.
Can anyone guide me on this??

4.Refree section for MN1 form: GP and school both have refused .Not sure whom to turn upto.Can i ask my refree to sign up for her as well? One is a company director and other a citizen (as per req by the HO). Both of them know my child (family friends). Any one did the same and got approval.Please guide.

Thanks
Moving to uk

moving to uk

Re: Help with AN and MN1 forms Online application

Post by moving to uk » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:30 am

Can anyone help ?

shaneb
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by shaneb » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:57 am

Every single question you have asked has already been asked and answered in this forum, and reading through a few threads on the first two pages would have answered the majority of your questions.

moving to uk

Post by moving to uk » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Thanks