ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invitation for None EEA PR interview

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khlid77

Invitation for None EEA PR interview

Post by khlid77 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi dear all and moderators please reply
We got invitation for none eea PR application after 5 and half months from HO
Any one been through this interview
Please reply with your valuable experience
Thanks

What type and how many questions they are asking ?

wegiwegi
Switzerland

Re: Invitation for None EEA PR interview

Post by wegiwegi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:40 pm

Usually they interview you and your partner, in separate rooms, a lot of questions, to find out how well you know each other, and they decide there and then if you are a genuine couple, answer the questions naturally, if you don't know the answer, just say don't know, don't try to be too clever, I mean don't answer something you are not sure about. They will find out if you hide something or not, so be yourself, relax, if all is genuine, you pass, if not well......

We only spend an hour, after that, they left us go in peace, but they were ready to arrest my wife there and then if not ok.
Timeline:
Fourth application sent 21.07.17
HO received 24.07.17
Paid on 25.07.17
Biometrics 23.08.17
COA received 07.09.17
Passports received 07.09.16
Documents returned 13.11.17 dated 09
RC 13.11.17 dated 09

khlid77

Post by khlid77 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:48 pm

wegiwegi wrote:Usually they interview you and your partner, in separate rooms, a lot of questions, to find out how well you know each other, and they decide there and then if you are a genuine couple, answer the questions naturally, if you don't know the answer, just say don't know, don't try to be too clever, I mean don't answer something you are not sure about. They will find out if you hide something or not, so be yourself, relax, if all is genuine, you pass, if not well......

We only spend an hour, after that, they left us go in peace, but they were ready to arrest my wife there and then if not ok.
Thanks for your reply
Yes our relationship is genuine we are living together from 6 years

Can you please post few questions
What type questions they are asking
If you don't mind thanks

wegiwegi
Switzerland

Post by wegiwegi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:53 pm

well, about the questions, could be everything, surely depends on the person asking the questions
For us it was like.... when did you go for a meal, what did you get.
Last holiday, were was it, how long
Which side of the bed you sleep,
what is the color of this, or that
all kind of questions, something, impossible to prepare really,.after 6 years together, as you said you are, sure you should be ok
Timeline:
Fourth application sent 21.07.17
HO received 24.07.17
Paid on 25.07.17
Biometrics 23.08.17
COA received 07.09.17
Passports received 07.09.16
Documents returned 13.11.17 dated 09
RC 13.11.17 dated 09

khlid77

Post by khlid77 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:05 pm

I have submitted my application for none eea PR and I got this email for inviting us for Interview is this correct interview for none eea PR confirmation ?
I'm confused it's look like marriage interview For eea2 application ?
Please I request to all senior members and moderators please
Check the email and reply me
Is this interview correct for PR or HO error ?
I have very short time b4 23 August I have to
Confirm the interview
Thanks in advance
-------------------------

Home office email is below

Re: I am writing concerning your application for confirmation of your right to reside in the United Kingdom on the basis of your marriage/civil partnership to an EEA National. In order to consider the matter further, you and your spouse/civil partner are requested to attend an interview on: Date Time: Place: Union Street, Liverpool, L3 9AF Please confirm your attendance by:  Please arrive 15 minutes beforehand. On arrival, please report to Reception. This interview is your opportunity to ensure that all information is available to make an immediate decision on your application. It is therefore important that you attend for interview as soon as possible. On completion of the interview process your application will be prioritised for immediate consideration in line with our aim to improve customer service and processing timescales. Please be aware that you and your spouse/civil partner need to be available for a period of 4 hours for this interview. Please confirm your attendance, by including the following information. Name / Date of Birth / Nationality / Home Office ref number or case reference number. If you or your spouse/ civil partner needs an interpreter, please confirm what language(s) and dialect you will both need to speak. Interpreters need to be booked in advance and cannot be requested on the day of the interview. Failure to confirm attendance and/or request an interpreter by will lead to your interview being cancelled and may result in your application being refused. If, after confirming your attendance, you are unable to attend your interview, please email  as soon as possible. You will be required to provide evidence supporting your reason for non attendance e.g. a medical certificate. Please refer to the Marriage Interview process guide accompanying this letter for further information. You may bring a legal representative with you to be present during your interview. Your legal representative will need to provide a letter of introduction and photo ID. You and your spouse/civil partner should attend on time and bring this letter to the interview. Please note: Your representative and spouse/civil partner will only be admitted to the Home Office building if they accompany you. You should therefore meet your representative at an arranged place outside the Home Office and enter the building together. Your interview will not be delayed to wait for your representative to arrive. You should bring with you a valid passport/ID card (if not already with the Home Office) to the interview along with the following additional documentation (that has not already been presented to Home Office): ·    Your and your spouse's/civil partner's last 6 months bank statements (joint and individual) ·    Your last 2 years council tax bills ·    Photographs taken during your relationship ·    Wedding photographs (if not already supplied) ·    Joint utility bills ·    Tenancy agreement/mortgage statement Your spouse / civil partner is required to bring with them evidence of their current employment in the form of a letter from their employer, their last pay slip and if wages are paid into a bank account, a bank statement showing the wages being received in the account. If a permanent National Insurance number has been obtained since the application was made, evidence of this should be brought to the interview. The information you give will be treated in confidence. However, information may be disclosed to your spouse/civil partner, and/or other government departments or agencies, local authorities, international organisations and other authorised bodies to enable them to carry out their functions. Your interview may be audio recorded. Details of how to obtain a transcript will be provided to you at your interview. It would be helpful if you could inform us if anyone attending the interview has a disability which would hinder them evacuating the building in the event of an emergency or if anyone attending the interview has special circumstances which would mean taking a break while the interview is in progress. You should make us aware of these in advance by email Failure to attend this interview or to notify us within the timescales set out in this letter could result in the refusal

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:52 pm

khlid77 wrote:I have submitted my application for none eea PR and I got this email for inviting us for Interview is this correct interview for none eea PR confirmation ?
Confirm the interview
Thanks in advance

Re: I am writing concerning your application for confirmation of your right to reside in the United Kingdom on the basis of your marriage/civil partnership to an EEA National. In order to consider the matter further, you and your spouse/civil partner are requested to attend an interview on: Date Time: Place: Union Street, Liverpool, L3 9AF Please confirm your attendance by:  Please arrive 15 minutes beforehand. On arrival, please report to Reception. This interview is your opportunity to ensure that all information is available to make an immediate decision on your application. It is therefore important that you attend for interview as soon as possible. On completion of the interview process your application will be prioritised for immediate consideration in line with our aim to improve customer service and processing timescales. Please be aware that you and your spouse/civil partner need to be available for a period of 4 hours for this interview. Please confirm your attendance, by including the following information. Name / Date of Birth / Nationality / Home Office ref number or case reference number. If you or your spouse/ civil partner needs an interpreter, please confirm what language(s) and dialect you will both need to speak. Interpreters need to be booked in advance and cannot be requested on the day of the interview. Failure to confirm attendance and/or request an interpreter by will lead to your interview being cancelled and may result in your application being refused. If, after confirming your attendance, you are unable to attend your interview, please email  as soon as possible. You will be required to provide evidence supporting your reason for non attendance e.g. a medical certificate. Please refer to the Marriage Interview process guide accompanying this letter for further information. You may bring a legal representative with you to be present during your interview. Your legal representative will need to provide a letter of introduction and photo ID. You and your spouse/civil partner should attend on time and bring this letter to the interview. Please note: Your representative and spouse/civil partner will only be admitted to the Home Office building if they accompany you. You should therefore meet your representative at an arranged place outside the Home Office and enter the building together. Your interview will not be delayed to wait for your representative to arrive. You should bring with you a valid passport/ID card (if not already with the Home Office) to the interview along with the following additional documentation (that has not already been presented to Home Office): ·    Your and your spouse's/civil partner's last 6 months bank statements (joint and individual) ·    Your last 2 years council tax bills ·    Photographs taken during your relationship ·    Wedding photographs (if not already supplied) ·    Joint utility bills ·    Tenancy agreement/mortgage statement Your spouse / civil partner is required to bring with them evidence of their current employment in the form of a letter from their employer, their last pay slip and if wages are paid into a bank account, a bank statement showing the wages being received in the account. If a permanent National Insurance number has been obtained since the application was made, evidence of this should be brought to the interview. The information you give will be treated in confidence. However, information may be disclosed to your spouse/civil partner, and/or other government departments or agencies, local authorities, international organisations and other authorised bodies to enable them to carry out their functions. Your interview may be audio recorded. Details of how to obtain a transcript will be provided to you at your interview. It would be helpful if you could inform us if anyone attending the interview has a disability which would hinder them evacuating the building in the event of an emergency or if anyone attending the interview has special circumstances which would mean taking a break while the interview is in progress. You should make us aware of these in advance by email Failure to attend this interview or to notify us within the timescales set out in this letter could result in the refusal
Any reason why you didn't type this in paragraphs?? It is VERY difficult to read such a big block of text.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

khlid77

Post by khlid77 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:37 am

Hi dear all members and moderators
Please share your none EEA PR interview experience
Thanks in advance

bumblez
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bumblez » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:40 pm

khlid77 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:05 pm
I have submitted my application for none eea PR and I got this email for inviting us for Interview is this correct interview for none eea PR confirmation ?
Confirm the interview
Thanks in advance

Hi khlid77,

Thanks for sharing your full story. I'd like to ask how your interview went, the kind of questions you were asked and what the outcome was? I've just found out this week that I have also been invited for an interview in Liverpool and the wording of the letter was exactly the same as yours (above).
So, I'd much appreciate some feedback from your experience.
Thanks!

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:11 pm

bumblez wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:40 pm
khlid77 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:05 pm
Confirm the interview
Thanks in advance

Hi khlid77,

Thanks for sharing your full story. I'd like to ask how your interview went, the kind of questions you were asked and what the outcome was? I've just found out this week that I have also been invited for an interview in Liverpool and the wording of the letter was exactly the same as yours (above).
So, I'd much appreciate some feedback from your experience.
Thanks!

R u going to have PR interview or EEA2 interview??

bumblez
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bumblez » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:25 am

Hi,
It’s a PR interview. Have you any experience with such an interview? Thanks!

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:14 am

bumblez wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:25 am
Hi,
It’s a PR interview. Have you any experience with such an interview? Thanks!
Hello, can you pleas share your experience? how everything went?

Diida
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Diida » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:38 pm

Hi guys,

Can anyone please give an update on your interviews and application?

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:42 pm

Diida wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:38 pm
Hi guys,

Can anyone please give an update on your interviews and application?

Many thanks
khlid77 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:08 pm
Non EEA PR application

Application submited march 2017
Confirmation email recievd. May 2017
Biometric later received and Done may 2017
CoA wit right to work : may 2017
Interview done 25 august 2017 in Liverpool
All Documents received with decision 29 August 2017
PR 4 September 2017

This site is really helpfull

Thanks to moderators and all members for
Their help and advice
And speacial thanks to casa , Richard and obie
Best of luck everyone who are waiting
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.