ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Standard Visitor Visa - Settlement from HO and other issues

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

muhammad4639
Newly Registered
Pakistan

UK Standard Visitor Visa - Settlement from HO and other issues

Post by muhammad4639 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:25 am

Hello All
I know it's very long but if someone can advice me on it, I will be very thankful at least expecting an answer from admin.

I am Pakistani British, sponsored my sister as a visitor to UK on the birth of my 3rd child.1st visitor visa application was refused in September 2016 followed by 2 more applications, in total three applications, we have paid the fee for the priority service and decesions were fast, unnecessary objections by ECO.

We sent pre-action protocol which was refused too by Entry Clearance Manager.

Judge decision was against us in JR ( on papers )

We applied for the approval of Verbal hearing and allowed to do live arguments in October 2017 and granted full hearing.

The judge gave hard time to HO barrister and there was nothing but embarrassment for HO barrister when she couldn't defend their objections.

After that we were expecting settlement from HO but didn't hear anything.

I can only say that my solicitor was only after his fee but no values and respect to client and his case, he missed 1 settlement proposal letter and 2 emails from Home Office. And misled me saying that Court stuck off the case as court didn't hear either from HO and from us bla bla bla....

In January 2018 We paid for the court fee 2nd time to get full hearing date. Last week we received our hearing date, listed on 15 June 2018.

On 11 April 2018 my solicitor received a fax from home office saying

From Home Office:
We write further to our letter of 13 November 2017 and email of 31 January 2018, we enclose copy correspondence sent today to the Tribunal for your records.

13 November 2017, we (HO) are instructed to offer settlement of this claim in the terms of outlined in the enclosed Consent Order

CONSENT ORDER

UPON the Applicant providing any information on which she intends to rely in support of her application for entry clearance to include but not limited to all information submitted with her previous application for entry clearance, any updating information and proposed dates of travel to the United Kingdom within 14 days of the date of signing of the Consent Order.

AND UPON the Respondent agreeing to withdraw the decision of 24 November 2016 and to provide a new decision thereon within three months of the date of the sealing of this order (absent special circumstances)

BY CONSENT, it is ordered that:
1. The Applicant do have leave to withdraw the above numbered claim for judicial review.

2. The Respondent do pay the Applicant`s reasonable cost, to be assessed if not agreed.
My sister was newly married at the time of her 1st visit visa application in September 2016 and she was living in Pakistan but her husband was settled in Saudi Arabia. My sister visited her husband 3 times during this process. At the time of her application she had £7K funds available in her personal bank account in Pakistan.

Her husband sponsored her and presented his bank statement from Saudi Arabia having a balance of £9k and he was send money to her from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan on regular basis.

My sister went to Saudi Arabia last week and she withdraw everything from her bank account before leaving the country, the current balance is less than £1000.

Her husband in Saudi Arabia also spent money to support his family and his current account balance is £2400 only and there is a money in transaction of £1500 two weeks ago ( someone returned his money )

• What does outlines Consent Order meaning
• What are the best options for us to do
• Do we need to show my sister and her husband bank statement
• She is in Saudi Arabia at the moment... from where she would apply for visa
• Please help me if you have any knowledge about above mentioned issue