ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invitation letter for citizenship ceremony

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lee17
Newly Registered
Thailand

Invitation letter for citizenship ceremony

Post by Lee17 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:50 pm

since it's been almost 5 weeks I Still not yet receive the Citizenship ceremony invitation, in the letter said that I should be receiving a an ceremony invitation within next 3 weeks, I still yet to receive any invitation.
please help.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Invitation letter for citizenship ceremony

Post by cyclina1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:19 pm

Lee17 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:50 pm
since it's been almost 5 weeks I Still not yet receive the Citizenship ceremony invitation, in the letter said that I should be receiving a an ceremony invitation within next 3 weeks, I still yet to receive any invitation.
please help.
how do you know your application success?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

Redempless_0300
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Redempless_0300 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:24 pm

Well in my case I received only one letter, saying application approved.

second paragraph asking to book ceremony within 21 days with the address of the register office and telephone number.

Third paragraph mentioned the details on the certificate.

I recommend you to attend the register office and take your approval letter with you.

I went in personally to book my ceremony as the office is just 10 mins away from my home.

Thanks

Lee17
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by Lee17 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:53 pm

I have received first letter say that my application is was successful and i will receive ceremonies invitation in 3 weeks. I have wait for 5 week now. I am very worry

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Lee17 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:53 pm
I have received first letter say that my application is was successful and i will receive ceremonies invitation in 3 weeks. I have wait for 5 week now. I am very worry
when is your first letter dated??

So stranged, I naturalised in Jan this year and I only receive one letter, which is the invitation letter for ceremony.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Post by mrgs1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:12 pm

If you read back through timelines etc, Home office send two types combined Approval/ Ceremony letter and approval and separate invite. Pointless I know.

Lee17
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by Lee17 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:03 am

mrgs1 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:12 pm
If you read back through timelines etc, Home office send two types combined Approval/ Ceremony letter and approval and separate invite. Pointless I know.
i have receive first letter on 7 March 2018
I have read a letter again. on a letter saying , I am please to say the application has been successful and you will shortly receive a letter inviting you to attend a citizenship ceremony.
2 weeks ago i have sending email to Citizenship Support And now i been waiting i still not receive and letter or email from home office. today i called to local council they say ' they dint not receive any letter or my detail from home office' but lady in council say she will find out why i still not receive invitation yet.

Thank you for all you people help and give info.