ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What must I do in order the return to the UK after removal /deportation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rapha1320
Newly Registered
Nigeria

What must I do in order the return to the UK after removal /deportation

Post by Rapha1320 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:30 pm

I am Ralph and also overstayed.
I also have criminal record.
Secretary of state set a removal order.
I was then detained in August 2014 after being held in prison 8months more than my sentence eventually I decided to come to Nigeria in 2015 January.
My dilemma is I miss my kids all four of them.
My wife is Romanian we have no kids together yet.
I live in Nigeria she lives in Romania.
I was refused entry into Germany during my wife's visit to Nigeria in 2015 we had plans to see Germany and maybe settle if she could find a job while I study.
Situation has now changed we have had our marriage certificate verified by the Romanian high commission Abuja Nigeria, Also by the ministry of external Affairs, even had it translated into German and Romanian.
How do I re enter the UK?
Or Europe to Reunite with my wife she can only stay here waiting bit as the weather gets unbearable for and our epileptic electricity bad roads etc.. Makes it a place she only wants a dose of not an overdose if you get my point.
Please help me figure out a way to reunite with my family it's been 3years.

FXR_1340
Member of Standing
Scotland

Re: What must I do in order the return to the UK after removal /deportation

Post by FXR_1340 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:00 pm

Why do you wish to enter UK?

You say your wife resides in Romania and your marriage certificate has been "verified by the Romanian high commission....". Would this not go some way to you being allowed entry to Romania? This would then permit you to be with your wife and your 4 kids that you miss so much?

Maybe making a life in Romania with your family will, in time, make the UK Authorities look at a future application, despite your overstaying, illegal presence and criminal record in a more favourable light?

Just a thought.