ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help. Lost FPS-RTI Submissions for few months

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Haniaaa
Newly Registered

Is there 3 months maintenance requirement for ILR?

Post by Haniaaa » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:46 am

Hi,

I am soon applying for ILR through Tier 1 Entrepreneur route. Just wanted to find out whether there is requirement for 90 days maintenance amount for my application just like there was during extension?

Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Is there 3 months maintenance requirement for ILR?

Post by zimba » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:53 am

No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ahsanalishah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ahsanalishah » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:41 pm

A big No my friend.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:09 pm

Haniaaa wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:46 am
Hi,

I am soon applying for ILR through Tier 1 Entrepreneur route. Just wanted to find out whether there is requirement for 90 days maintenance amount for my application just like there was during extension?

Thanks in advance.
nothing to lose if you have it, just in case you need to vary back to T1 E, or something unexpected happen make you cannot do ILR right after
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

Haniaaa
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Set(O)

Post by Haniaaa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Dear members,

I am making an application for ILR as my extension is expiring in 10 days, however I haven't got copy of CT41-G (Tax Doc). I ordered it, but it can possibly take more then 10 days to receive a copy of it. What else can I attach to fulfil the requirement of tax document?

I will appreciate your reply.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Set(O)

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:09 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Haniaaa wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:06 pm
Dear members,

I am making an application for ILR as my extension is expiring in 10 days, however I haven't got copy of CT41-G (Tax Doc). I ordered it, but it can possibly take more then 10 days to receive a copy of it. What else can I attach to fulfil the requirement of tax document?

Thanks
You can submit your company tax return print out. It's the CT600.

Haniaaa
Newly Registered

Do we need to submit accounts for ILR through Tier 1?

Post by Haniaaa » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:45 pm

Dear members,

I am making an application for ILR on the bases of Tier 1 (5 years) entrepreneur visas. Just wanted to find out whether I have to submit my current financial accounts or the accounts that I submitted earlier at the time of extension? or is there no need to submit any set of accounts at all.

Also, do I have to submit my personal bank statements or salaries to prove how I finance myself? I have no dependents and applying on my own.

Regards,
Hania

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Please take note of the links and request. Topics Merged again!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Do we need to submit accounts for ILR through Tier 1?

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Haniaaa wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:45 pm
Dear members,

I am making an application for ILR on the bases of Tier 1 (5 years) entrepreneur visas. Just wanted to find out whether I have to submit my current financial accounts or the accounts that I submitted earlier at the time of extension? or is there no need to submit any set of accounts at all.

Also, do I have to submit my personal bank statements or salaries to prove how I finance myself? I have no dependents and applying on my own.

Regards,
Hania
There is no need to submit accounts.

Yes, you do need to submit some documents to show you will not be dependant on benefits - though it is not specified what those documents should be. Just that it should cover three months
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Haniaaa
Newly Registered

Tax document dated within three months before the date of application

Post by Haniaaa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:39 am

Dear members,

I am preparing application for ILR through Tier 1 Entrepreneur route. Just wanted to know does my tax document, such as CT41G or CT600 needs to be dated within three months before the date of my application or could I submit these docs with any date ?

Thanks in advance ..

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Tax document dated within three months before the date of application

Post by sm12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:51 am

It can be any date.
CT41G is usually issued when a new company is set up, so most applicants (unless they set up a new company recently), will only have one that is much older than 3 months.
You can also send a CT603 (notice to deliver a tax return).

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:27 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:07 pm
Char (CR001 not Casa)

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:34 am

Only your Current Appointments Report with filing history needs to be within three months of the application. The immigration rules don't provide a limit for the other documents.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:40 am

sm12 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:34 am
Only your Current Appointments Report with filing history needs to be within three months of the application. The immigration rules don't provide a limit for the other documents.
Just to clarify, I'm referring to the business activity documents.

Haniaaa
Newly Registered

Urgent help. Lost FPS-RTI Submissions for few months

Post by Haniaaa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:51 pm

Dear members,

I am preparing an application for ILR through Tier 1 Entrepreneur route. I just realized I am missing three FPS-RTI submissions for one of my employees, submitted in the year 2016 to 2017, although I have all the other FPS submissions for that employee. I probably didn't download those FPS properly two years ago when creating backup.

Due to which now I am able to claim job creations points for only 21 months, as I am missing three FPS (including first month FPS when employee started his job).

I contacted payroll software team but they havent got back up of those missing FPS either, as I stopped using that software long time ago. I only have electronic receipt/PAYE submission response for those missing FPS, that shows ID Mark, Correlation ID, Date and Time for those missed FPS, but thats not what UKBA is looking for.

What options do I have now?

I will truly appreciate anyone's help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:58 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:07 pm
You have only got 6 posts on the forum and this is the 4th time you are being asked to post all your questions in ONE topic. Is anything in the link above and the request to post in one thread/topic unclear???

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent help. Lost FPS-RTI Submissions for few months

Post by sm12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:03 pm

Haniaaa wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:51 pm
Dear members,

I am preparing an application for ILR through Tier 1 Entrepreneur route. I just realized I am missing three FPS-RTI submissions for one of my employees, submitted in the year 2016 to 2017, although I have all the other FPS submissions for that employee. I probably didn't download those FPS properly two years ago when creating backup.

Due to which now I am able to claim job creations points for only 21 months, as I am missing three FPS (including first month FPS when employee started his job).

I contacted payroll software team but they havent got back up of those missing FPS either, as I stopped using that software long time ago. I only have electronic receipt/PAYE submission response for those missing FPS, that shows ID Mark, Correlation ID, Date and Time for those missed FPS, but thats not what UKBA is looking for.

What options do I have now?

I will truly appreciate anyone's help.
Do you still have the data though? For example, can you regenerate your FPS reports on another software? If you still have a copy of the payslips, for example, then you should be able to regenerate the reports on your current software.

Haniaaa
Newly Registered

SET (O) Finger prints query

Post by Haniaaa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:22 am

Dear members,

While filling Set (O) form for ILR, I came across with the following question at 10.12 (Page 68),

'Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK or abroad?' If yes, what was the date, place or town where it was taken'

I remember I gave my bio-metric details at any local post office, but I totally forgot the date and place of registration, nor have my bio-metric request letter any more. Could you please guide me in how to answer the above question if I do not know the dates or place anymore.

Thanks

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: SET (O) Finger prints query

Post by sm12 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:46 am

Haniaaa wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:22 am
Dear members,

While filling Set (O) form for ILR, I came across with the following question at 10.12 (Page 68),

'Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK or abroad?' If yes, what was the date, place or town where it was taken'

I remember I gave my bio-metric details at any local post office, but I totally forgot the date and place of registration, nor have my bio-metric request letter any more. Could you please guide me in how to answer the above question if I do not know the dates or place anymore.

Thanks
I had a similar problem and I had a look at my bank statement in the two weeks following my application. In that I found the debit card payment for the biometric and was able to put in the date because of that.

Haniaaa
Newly Registered

Re: SET (O) Finger prints query

Post by Haniaaa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:25 am

Thanks SM12, however I tried but I think I paid through my credit card and I can only view my last 12 months credit card statements, where as my bio-metric took place two years ago.

I will appreciate if anybody can guide me through this situation. Wondering whether to leave that field as it is or put in any date around my bio-metric time period?