ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cash saving inquiry towards FLR (M) ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Cash saving inquiry towards FLR (M) ILR

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:39 am

Hi everyone,
My wife has already got 2 extensions of 5 years and now we are preparing for ILR however still have enough time. I myself meet the financial requirement of £18600 alone with my wages however i want to save the cash to combine my wages and cash saving ( in case anything goes wrong ).

I want to bring money from india around £3000 ( small sum) which is deposited on my parents name .
Kindly anybody let men know how could i bring the cash here.

If they send me through thomas cook to my uk account then WHAT document i need from them ( eg. declaration form, proof of deposit or anything)
OR
My mother will visit me later in the year here so can she convert the money and bring it here in uk in cash form . Can i use that . Do i have to explain about it when applying.

OR
i can ask my uncle here in uk to give me small sum depositing in my uk account .

Please anyone experinced member or who has gone through this process suggest what option possibly i can use. It would be a great help.

Kind Regards
Baz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Cash saving inquiry towards FLR (M) ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:37 pm

To keep it simple and less complicated, use salary only if you meet the requirement

Savings of £3000 wouldnt be considered anyway and you cannot use "savings" that are borrowed and not in your name/account for at least 6 months
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:46 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:37 pm
To keep it simple and less complicated, use salary only if you meet the requirement

Savings of £3000 wouldnt be considered anyway and you cannot use "savings" that are borrowed and not in your name/account for at least 6 months
Thanks CR001. You are always helpful. I will have saving around £21000 (sorry for not making clear) by the time i apply to keep it in the bank for 6 months from my own income . The £3000 amonut is just to increase that saving which will be used towards £18600 income requirement. I hope it make sense. Thus, Can i use those option mention above?
Thnaks

Kind regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Kindsoul wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:46 pm
CR001 wrote:

Thanks CR001. You are always helpful. I will have saving around £21000 (sorry for not making clear) by the time i apply to keep it in the bank for 6 months from my own income . The £3000 amonut is just to increase that saving which will be used towards £18600 income requirement. I hope it make sense. Thus, Can i use those option mention above?
Thnaks

Kind regards
Even if you try to increase the savings to cover the shortfall in wages but be informed that if savings fluctuate then HO will consider the lowest balance figure only during the last 6 months.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:42 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:42 pm
Kindsoul wrote:
CR001 wrote:

Thnaks

Kind regards
Even if you try to increase the savings to cover the shortfall in wages but be informed that if savings fluctuate then HO will consider the lowest balance figure only during the last 6 months.

Thanks. I am well aware of it and that's the reason i intent to get money from india (£3000) before i lock the whole amount for whole 6 months period. Just want a suggestion whats the best option to bring it here given the above options i thought of.

Kind Regards
Baz

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Kindsoul wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:42 pm
seagul wrote:
Kindsoul wrote:
CR001 wrote:

Thnaks

Kind regards

Thanks. I am well aware of it and that's the reason i intent to get money from india (£3000) before i lock the whole amount for whole 6 months period. Just want a suggestion whats the best option to bring it here given the above options i thought of.

Kind Regards
Baz
If I were you then will suggest my beneficiary to do bank to bank transfer with clear reference of transaction which will appear on bank statement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:13 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:57 pm
Kindsoul wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:42 pm
seagul wrote:
Kindsoul wrote:

Thnaks

Kind regards

Kind Regards
Baz
If I were you then will suggest my beneficiary to do bank to bank transfer with clear reference of transaction which will appear on bank statement.

Thanks Seagul. I am also thinking of going for this option. Cheers

Kind Regards
Baz