ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

extension Visa Refused AR due in 02 Days

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

afzalkhan
Newly Registered

extension Visa Refused AR due in 02 Days

Post by afzalkhan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:02 am

Dear Gurus & seniors!

My extension refused on 29 March 2018 after interview. Interview conducted 06 November 2017 at my office.

I have concern on 03 refusal points to finalise my AR.

1-Office space is not sufficient. (not Mandatory how much office space should be as Policy guidance only says business have business address)
2- Advertisement & Marketing, Rent lease figures not matched with the actual figures.I have told during interview how much i paid on lease, marketing & Advertisement. my take I was not accountant and i gave only estimated figures. My rule in business director. (This is my accountant job as i paid for accountancy services)
3-No Business Plan, Contingency Plan, Marketing Research, Heath & safety evidences not provided at the time of interview (My take in AR it was not mandatory requirements of extension application

any suggestion, expert opinion on thee refusals points please. I got only 02 days left to send my AR.

Rahilrafiq
Newly Registered

Re: extension Visa Refused AR due in 02 Days

Post by Rahilrafiq » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:07 am

your timeline please if you could call me NUMBER REMOVED. mine refused almost same time.

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:55 am

afzalkhan wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:02 am
Dear Gurus & seniors!

My extension refused on 29 March 2018 after interview. Interview conducted 06 November 2017 at my office.

1-Office space is not sufficient. (not Mandatory how much office space should be as Policy guidance only says business have business address)
2- Advertisement & Marketing, Rent lease figures not matched with the actual figures.I have told during interview how much i paid on lease, marketing & Advertisement. my take I was not accountant and i gave only estimated figures. My rule in business director. (This is my accountant job as i paid for accountancy services)
3-No Business Plan, Contingency Plan, Marketing Research, Heath & safety evidences not provided at the time of interview (My take in AR it was not mandatory requirements of extension application

any suggestion, expert opinion on thee refusals points please. I got only 02 days left to send my AR.
Interesting thing is that they are using same strategy which they used in intial applications.
Home office wants everyone an all rounder.
They want us to make our website, they want us to make our final accounts, they want us to memorise the figures.
But when they come for interview they ask how much you spent on advertisement, they don't ask about this previous years, so whatever figure you tell them they match with the final accounts figures.
Hope marcnath can throw some light on this advertisement refusal as well.

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:06 am

Please share your complete time line and did you get you IHS Refund ?

miumiuuk

Post by miumiuuk » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:52 am

Home Office is getting crazier. I am sad and angry at recent posts regarding refusals.

Maybe you guys should contact others members who got refusals joint together to sue Home Office regarding abuse immigration rules or others...

They just can't take a break? So tired to hear those silly reasons.

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:54 am

afzalkhan wrote:
Dear Gurus & seniors!

14 days start from the date you received refusal not refusal date.
I think you should have received it after long weekend, so let's say you received on 5th April then you have time until 19th April.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:42 am

Rahilrafiq wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:07 am
your timeline please if you could call me NUMBER REMOVED. mine refused almost same time.
You and the OP are both posting from the same static Sky IP address!!!

See multiple usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:49 am

afzalkhan wrote:
Dear Gurus & seniors!

Sorry to hear about this.
Having said that, I don't think those highlighted parts are valid arguments.
I assume they quoted "balance of probabilities" in your refusal letter, which is so wide that you can't argue these are not requirements. Similarly, the fact that you paid for accountancy does not absolve you of knowing your business.

But I totally agree that these seem frivolous reasons to refuse the visa extension on the grounds listed above.

You mention you have concern on 3 refusal points - does that mean there were more ?

As with others I have responded to, your best argument would be that genuineness decision should be made on the longer period of the business rather than the instance of the interview.

It is perfectly fine to argue that you can't be expected to remember exact figures as a matter of practical ability (not because the accountant should have it). Depends on how far you were with the estimates.
Similarly, it could be argued that all businesses don't need a business plan, market research etc
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:16 am

afzalkhan wrote:
Dear Gurus & seniors!

hello i am sorry for the refusal .... this is super crazy,.HO is getting sick .. my office is small as well so i am very scared of this as well.. as this is very common refusal point these days ( but i dont think so this argument is good that its not in guidance policy , as i had small office cuz of the business need .. .coming to ur other refusal plz plzz make strong argument against ur Health and safety .. as this is not extension requirement but it is business related.. if your employing the staff u have to have health and safety in place, and yes it is mandatory. u said u were being interviewed in November when did u apply if you dont mind telling,
good luck..

afzalkhan
Newly Registered

Post by afzalkhan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:28 pm

marcnath wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:49 am
afzalkhan wrote:
Dear Gurus & seniors!

I assume they quoted "balance of probabilities" in your refusal letter, which is so wide that you can't argue these are not requirements. Similarly, the fact that you paid for accountancy does not absolve you of knowing your business.

But I totally agree that these seem frivolous reasons to refuse the visa extension on the grounds listed above.

You mention you have concern on 3 refusal points - does that mean there were more ?

As with others I have responded to, your best argument would be that genuineness decision should be made on the longer period of the business rather than the instance of the interview.

It is perfectly fine to argue that you can't be expected to remember exact figures as a matter of practical ability (not because the accountant should have it). Depends on how far you were with the estimates.
Similarly, it could be argued that all businesses don't need a business plan, market research etc
ONLY THESE 3 REFUSALS POINTS. THANKS I WILL FOLLOW THIS I M ALMOST FINISH MY AR. I LIKE THIS SUGGESTION. (As with others I have responded to, your best argument would be that genuineness decision should be made on the longer period of the business rather than the instance of the interview.)

afzalkhan
Newly Registered

Post by afzalkhan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:33 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:16 am
afzalkhan wrote:
Dear Gurus & seniors!

hello i am sorry for the refusal .... this is super crazy,.HO is getting sick .. my office is small as well so i am very scared of this as well.. as this is very common refusal point these days ( but i dont think so this argument is good that its not in guidance policy , as i had small office cuz of the business need .. .coming to ur other refusal plz plzz make strong argument against ur Health and safety .. as this is not extension requirement but it is business related.. if your employing the staff u have to have health and safety in place, and yes it is mandatory. u said u were being interviewed in November when did u apply if you dont mind telling,

good luck..

THANKS YAHYA. PLEASE TELL WHAT SHOULD BE THE STRONG ARGUMENTS.? YOUR THOUGHTS. ? I HAVE ONE DAY LEFT. WHAT YOUR SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD BE THE STRONG ARGUMENT

afzalkhan
Newly Registered

Post by afzalkhan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:35 pm

Momi wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:54 am
afzalkhan wrote:
Dear Gurus & seniors!

14 days start from the date you received refusal not refusal date.

I think you should have received it after long weekend, so let's say you received on 5th April then you have time until 19th April.
BUDDY IT REFUSED ON 26 ( LETTER DATE) RECEIVED ON 29TH. LAST DAY TOMORROW.

afzalkhan
Newly Registered

Post by afzalkhan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:40 pm

miumiuuk wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:52 am
Home Office is getting crazier. I am sad and angry at recent posts regarding refusals.

Maybe you guys should contact others members who got refusals joint together to sue Home Office regarding abuse immigration rules or others...

They just can't take a break? So tired to hear those silly reasons.
YES SO MANY OF THEM. THIS IS NO WHERE WRITTEN IN POLICY GUIDANCE. TERRIBLE JUDGEMENT OF HOMEOFFICE. ENTREPRENEUR APPLICANTS BECOME JOKE. MODERN SLAVERY MAKING PEOPLE LONG WAIT & REFUSED. WHY NOT IT ALL MENTIONED IN POLICY GUIDANCE. I FOLLOWED POLICY GUIDANCE STILL GET FAILED TO PASS ENTREPRENEUR TEST

afzalkhan
Newly Registered

AR in Process then file new Tier-1 Fresh application on dependent spouse name will this count in 10 years residency

Post by afzalkhan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:50 pm

I get refused in extension application and filling my AR today. My questions to seniors kindly please on seniors who got knowledge of this .

1- can my wife apply new tier -1 initial application. she is running separate IT company during the period she was my dependent. last two years business running and investment figures already over 30k by my wife account. can she apply during my AR process. business still active.

2- if yes then will this count towards my long residency ILR. completing 10 years in sep 2019.

3- can i also apply as her dependent

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: AR in Process then file new Tier-1 Fresh application on dependent spouse name will this count in 10 years residency

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:17 am

afzalkhan wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:50 pm
I get refused in extension application and filling my AR today. My questions to seniors kindly please on seniors who got knowledge of this .

1- can my wife apply new tier -1 initial application. she is running separate IT company during the period she was my dependent. last two years business running and investment figures already over 30k by my wife account. can she apply during my AR process. business still active.

2- if yes then will this count towards my long residency ILR. completing 10 years in sep 2019.

3- can i also apply as her dependent
Why don't you just continue on your original thread ?
1. Your wife can apply for a new Tier 1 from outside the country. So she would need to get the passport back, leave the country and apply
3. Yes, you can but again you would need to withdraw the current application, leave the country and apply with your wife
2. In theory yes. In practice it is difficult. Since you need withdraw your application (which ends your legal stay) and leave the country, you will be an overstayer for a few days at least, which will break you LR.
Theoretically (I suggest you get a proper solicitor advice on this), if you can get a temporary travel document, leave the country before the AR decision is made and re-enter on a new valid visa within 6 months, your 10 year residency continues. But there are so many if's that it is a risky approach.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:57 am

afzalkhan wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:28 pm
marcnath wrote:
afzalkhan wrote:
Dear Gurus & seniors!

ONLY THESE 3 REFUSALS POINTS. THANKS I WILL FOLLOW THIS I M ALMOST FINISH MY AR. I LIKE THIS SUGGESTION. (As with others I have responded to, your best argument would be that genuineness decision should be made on the longer period of the business rather than the instance of the interview.)
hello afzal, office space is ur business needs tbh this can be justified very easily .. but about health and safety its bit difficult. why dont u take legal advise u still have one day left, these should be overturned in AR. take care praying for ur success.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:56 pm

Please stick to this topic and do NOT start new posts :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

afzalkhan
Newly Registered

Post by afzalkhan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:41 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:56 pm
Please stick to this topic and do NOT start new posts :!:
Ok thanks

afzalkhan
Newly Registered

Post by afzalkhan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:45 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:57 am
afzalkhan wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:28 pm
marcnath wrote:
afzalkhan wrote:
Dear Gurus & seniors!

My extension refused on 29 March 2018 after interview. Interview conducted 06 November 2017 at my

hello afzal, office space is ur business needs tbh this can be justified very easily .. but about health and safety its bit difficult. why dont u take legal advise u still have one day left, these should be overturned in AR. take care praying for ur success.
I dic. I applied my AR. Legal advise given yiu cant apply Fresh apication. 1
£1500 for AR then £3000 JR
I said myself i will do AR myself fresh application by removing all points without paying a single penny to consultants.

afzalkhan
Newly Registered

Post by afzalkhan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:49 pm

I have done with AR. Now my question is will this effect my spouse work right. She works full time?

ahsanalishah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ahsanalishah » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:37 pm

afzalkhan wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:49 pm
I have done with AR. Now my question is will this effect my spouse work right. She works full time?
It would never effect you spouse work right if you applied AR within 14 days.

Sometime legal advise is good but sometime you need to get consultation with friends and those who had the similar circumstances this will help you reduce the cost on consultancy.

whoever advise is wrong advise. you can apply fresh application in case if your AR unsuccessful. if still refused you have another choice to go for JR.

I advise you please send all the supporting documents of your business by removing all the points of refusals. inshall'ah you will get the good news in fresh application.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:15 pm

afzalkhan wrote:
Your Section 3C continues until the AR is decided - so you and your spouse remain with the same conditions of the original grant. Your spouse's right to work only ceases if the AR is refused.

ahsanalishah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ahsanalishah » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:45 am

marcnath wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:15 pm
afzalkhan wrote:
Your Section 3C continues until the AR is decided - so you and your spouse remain with the same conditions of the original grant. Your spouse's right to work only ceases if the AR is refused.
As per my personal experience his spouse can work during the fresh application time as well. one my employee is dependent on the person who was on tier-1 entrepreneur fresh application. I successfully completed her work right.