ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 PBS dependent fund maintenance and accommodation

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ggac
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Tier 2 PBS dependent fund maintenance and accommodation

Post by ggac » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Hello everyone. I would like to ask for your advice regarding my situation. My wife is currently under Tier 2 General Migrant visa in the UK since 2016. We got married in England last Dec 2017 and I plan to join her and apply as a dependent this May 2018. I have 2 main questions about my documents.

1- She has been maintaining the £945 minimum requirement in her UK bank account and I have also been maintaining the £630 fund in my UAE bank account. Both of these funds are maintained for the last 3 months from Feb-April. Will our separate bank statements suffice the requirement or does the £1575 really need to be solely under her UK bank account?

2- Is a tenancy agreement necessary for the application? She is currently sharing a 3 bedroom flat with 3 housemates and the contract expired this Apr 2017 but they were given a notice of extension to stay until the 13th of June. We plan to get a place of our own, a one bedroom flat once my visa gets approved. Can I submit her current tenancy agreement having the validity until June 13 and explain in the cover letter that we are looking for a one bedroom flat to accommodate us upon my arrival in the UK.

Thank you in advance for your help.

chllz03
Philippines

Re: Tier 2 PBS dependent fund maintenance and accommodation

Post by chllz03 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:09 pm

1. those bank accounts together will be enough
2. yes you can do that. as long as the tenancy agreement is in her name.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Tier 2 PBS dependent fund maintenance and accommodation

Post by cyclina1 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:08 am

chllz03 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:09 pm
1. those bank accounts together will be enough
2. yes you can do that. as long as the tenancy agreement is in her name.
FOr Q2, you may also need the letter from her landlord that they agree you moving in.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.