ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office presenting officer , no bundle no appearance

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smass
Newly Registered

Home office presenting officer , no bundle no appearance

Post by smass » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 am

Hi

I have hearing end of this month but we didn't receive HO bundle yet. We also did Fax to HO but no update. Can anyone suggest what shall we do? I am afraid maybe the appeal date will be adjourned which actually I don't want to be. Need your advice please

Lulu65
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: Home office presenting officer , no bundle no appearance

Post by Lulu65 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:39 am

Hello Smass,

We had an Appeal back in January 2018. Before our hearing, we did submit 2 bundles, one for the Tribunal and one for HO. We never got anything from HO ourselves. For us, we were dealing with Glasgow as they arrange all hearing for Northern Ireland, so we called them first to ask about HO bundle. They hadn't had anything from them so they suggested we contact the Tribunal people to ask for it. We contacted them and they hadn't had anything either. We went to our hearing as scheduled and were able to get a copy (which actually was just two court cases) right before the hearing. Our case ended up being adjourned but only because they ran out of time. We got another date for the following week. So I wouldn't worry to much about your case being delayed for that reason but do call them to get a copy as it's HO's duty and responsibility to give you a copy.

Good luck

smass
Newly Registered

Post by smass » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:26 am

Thanks Lulu65 for your reply. We received HO bundle so pray for me. Thanks

Lulu65
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Lulu65 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Good luck Smass