ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enter Ext worried after interview what next??

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zarana
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Enter Ext worried after interview what next??

Post by Zarana » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi I had interview yesterday(12/04/18) which lasted for 5 hours. I am really worried as I feel it went okay and I will surely get refusal. What can I do if that happens? Can I do fresh application if I fail general entrepreneur test? What else can I do? My immigration history is as follows:
Entered uk: Sept 2009
PSW : December 2010
Tier 1 Entrepreneur: Applied in 2012, Received in May 2014 for £50000
Tier 1 Entre Extension : Applied May 2017
Biometrics : June 2017
Complicated Application letter : August 2017
FPS requested 01/01/2018
NHS partial refund : 11/01/18
Interview email : 09/04/18
Interview: 12/04/2018 (held at my home as it is my business address)
Urgent guidance required as have lost all my confidence and faith.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Enter Ext worried after interview what next??

Post by moongesture » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:43 pm

A genuine test will not be used to penalise you because you have made mistake during the interview, it's always based on factual analysis. I am writing this after seeing many refusals at this forum and within my surroundings. Believe me, if you are engaged in "The Business" HO will not refuse you until there is a concrete evidence otherwise.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:13 pm

Zarana wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:51 pm
I am really worried as I feel it went okay and I will surely get refusal. What can I do if that happens? Can I do fresh application if I fail general entrepreneur test? What else can I do?
If the interview went okay, why do you think you will get refusal ?
Anyway, if you do get a refusal, depending on the reasons you would go for an AR and if that does not work, do a fresh application addressing any issues that were raised.

But, at this point in time, there is really not much you can do but wait for the result.

Try to focus on your business and keep doing the best you can.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ahsanalishah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ahsanalishah » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:45 pm

you dont need to worry about the interview.
if your interview went wrong tell is more about it? then we can guide you properly.

otherwise just relax and wait for the outcome. sometimes we think things didnt went well but results comes positive.

Which part of the interview you struggled?

Zarana
Newly Registered
India

Post by Zarana » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Thanks everyone for replying it really helped bringing my confidence back. They have asked me to sent bank statements, contracts and invoices within 2 weeks which I will do.

infinitesmile

Post by infinitesmile » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi zarana,
How many months of Bank statements they have asked for or which period bank statements you are going to send. And how many contracts and invoices you are going to send. What's the nature of business and how you showed the money at the time of initial application?

Zarana
Newly Registered
India

Post by Zarana » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi during my initial application I showed £50,000 in my personal bank account.
They have asked me to send bank statements, invoices and contracts in relation to year end accounts of 2016.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Just relax zarana..don't get stressed too much , just wait and see... did you not send business bankstatment anything like that at the time of submitting application? if you sent then why ho did ask again?
Best Regards

Rockey

dnf

Post by dnf » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:33 am

Zarana wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:49 pm
Hi during my initial application I showed £50,000 in my personal bank account.
They have asked me to send bank statements, invoices and contracts in relation to year end accounts of 2016.
I have seen home office trying to add the invoices and comparing them to bank statements and matching them with accounts. I have also seen home office refusing visa, wrongly suggesting that the income on the accounts doesn’t match with income received as per bank statements

You must therefore ensure that you get the breakdown of your income shown on 2016 accounts from your accountant and double check it with declared on the accounts. There is always a chance that the money coming into the bank account may not match the total of the invoices or income shown on the accounts considering the accrual basis. Get an explanation from your accountant if the total of your invoice/income on the accounts doesn’t match the amounts remitted into the business bank account

Zarana
Newly Registered
India

Post by Zarana » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:38 pm

Hi
Thinking about worst case scenario then what are my options as I will finish my 10yrs in September 2019. Fresh application in case if its refusal or admin review? How it will affect on my dependent as my partner works full time. Will it affect my long residency?