ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur-5 Years Route to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hadi2008
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur-5 Years Route to ILR

Post by Hadi2008 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 am

Thank you very much specially senior's who provided guidance and full support throughout my extension application process for Tier 1.

I am due to submit my ILR application in January 2018, I do understand that HO will assess two full time Jobs created for 12 months and will also calculate number of absence which should not be more than 180 day in any 12 months. However, I was just wondering if there is any other major requirements listed that must require my attention, specifically, do I require to submit all 5 years full accounts or any at all atleast 17/18 accounts? I am in discussion with my Accountant who is now preparing our accounts, I just want to make sure the accounts must produce as per the requirement if there is any?

Look forward to your prompt help

Thank you

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur-5 Years Route to ILR

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:40 pm

Hadi2008 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 am
Thank you very much specially senior's who provided guidance and full support throughout my extension application process for Tier 1.

I am due to submit my ILR application in January 2018, I do understand that HO will assess two full time Jobs created for 12 months and will also calculate number of absence which should not be more than 180 day in any 12 months. However, I was just wondering if there is any other major requirements listed that must require my attention, specifically, do I require to submit all 5 years full accounts or any at all atleast 17/18 accounts? I am in discussion with my Accountant who is now preparing our accounts, I just want to make sure the accounts must produce as per the requirement if there is any?

Thank you
Not really much more documents - you have it as far as the attributes are concerned. There is no need to submit accounts.

Of course there is the life in the UK
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Hadi2008
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur-5 Years Route to ILR

Post by Hadi2008 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:16 am

marcnath wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:40 pm
Hadi2008 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 am

Thank you
Not really much more documents - you have it as far as the attributes are concerned. There is no need to submit accounts.

Of course there is the life in the UK
Noted with thanks. I will again thoroughly read the guidance and application form and If I have any confusion then I may bother you again.

Much appreciated for your support. You are truly helpful :D