ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 Year ILR from Entrepreneur route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waseem84
India

5 Year ILR from Entrepreneur route

Post by waseem84 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:24 am

Dear All,

first of all thanks to everyone who are contributing on this website and helping people like me , its really helpful. i am going to apply for ILR in May 2018 , i am in the process of gathering docs and this site is been so helpful still i have some confusions if some one can assist me . i got my first entrepreneur visa on 11 June 2013 and applied for extension in 20 May 2016 , by the grace of God i got my extension on 10 March 2017 after successful interview . my extension took around 10-11 months. my questions are:

- i got my first visa on 11 june 2013 and i can applied before 28 days of qualifying period, i am thinking to apply on 12-14 May 2018 , is it fine ? i mean my calculation is ok on it?

- i got my extension on 10 march 2017 , since than i had 3 part times and 2 full time workers have been working for me , out of which one full time i hired in initial period and he continued his employment details are :
worker A full time 11 march 17- 31 December 17(42 weeks) (he started in15 but counting from last grant)
worker B full time 1 april 17 - 30 april 17 (4 weeks)
worker c full time 1 aug 17 - 30 april 17 (39 weeks) (hes still working but i am counting his hours till 30 april now)
worker D part time 1 april 17 - 30 sept 17 (26 weeks part time)
Worker E part time 1 october 17 - 31 december 17 (13 weeks part time)
Worker F part time 1 april 17 - still working (40 weeks) counting his till 31 december but hes working

i fall under transitional arrangement , do i cover 104 weeks full time ? can u guide me how i add up to part times ?

- my 4 year old son was born in Uk i am not planning to apply for his ILR now , as i can register him direct after my ILR and he still have visa till 10 march 2019 . do i need to mention hes not applying in cover letter to CW ? instead of waiting for him to ask?

- i heard i need to send photocopies of docs as well , do i need to send everything copies including application forms as well ? please clarify

your reply will be highly appreciated .thanks

waseem84
India

Re: 5 Year ILR from Entrepreneur route

Post by waseem84 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Any reply please ??

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:31 pm

waseem84 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:24 am
Dear All,

first of all thanks to everyone who are contributing on this website and helping people like me , its really helpful. i am going to apply for ILR in May 2018 , i am in the process of gathering docs and this site is been so helpful still i have some confusions if some one can assist me . i got my first entrepreneur visa on 11 June 2013 and applied for extension in 20 May 2016 , by the grace of God i got my extension on 10 March 2017 after successful interview . my extension took around 10-11 months. my questions are:

- i got my first visa on 11 june 2013 and i can applied before 28 days of qualifying period, i am thinking to apply on 12-14 May 2018 , is it fine ? i mean my calculation is ok on it?
Yes
waseem84 wrote:
- i got my extension on 10 march 2017 , since than i had 3 part times and 2 full time workers have been working for me , out of which one full time i hired in initial period and he continued his employment details are :
worker A full time 11 march 17- 31 December 17(42 weeks) (he started in15 but counting from last grant)
worker B full time 1 april 17 - 30 april 17 (4 weeks)
worker c full time 1 aug 17 - 30 april 17 (39 weeks) (hes still working but i am counting his hours till 30 april now)
worker D part time 1 april 17 - 30 sept 17 (26 weeks part time)
Worker E part time 1 october 17 - 31 december 17 (13 weeks part time)
Worker F part time 1 april 17 - still working (40 weeks) counting his till 31 december but hes working

i fall under transitional arrangement , do i cover 104 weeks full time ? can u guide me how i add up to part times ?
So, you have 85 weeks in total of FT job between worker A, B and C.

You need another 19 weeks, which is more than covered by using Worker D and Worker F. So you can just combine those two jobs and you will have 26 FT equivalent weeks, at the minimum.
waseem84 wrote:
- my 4 year old son was born in Uk i am not planning to apply for his ILR now , as i can register him direct after my ILR and he still have visa till 10 march 2019 . do i need to mention hes not applying in cover letter to CW ? instead of waiting for him to ask?
Not necessary, no harm doing so either - but it will have no impact.
In all probability you will get some warning letters upon visa expiry as your son will become an overstayer. However, that overstay will not impact the citizenship.
waseem84 wrote:
- i heard i need to send photocopies of docs as well , do i need to send everything copies including application forms as well ? please clarify
Yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Thanks for your kind and in detailed reply.

What do you suggest me for my son to apply with us or not . He will still have Visa till march 2019 and i am applying on 12 May 2018 . Really confused .
That meanss i need to take photo xopy of every single doc i send.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:18 am

You don't have to apply for your son if you plan on registering him as British. However, you can expect a letter from HO asking about why he was not included in your application and you simply need to respond that you will register him as BC under Section 1(3) of the BNA once your ILR is approved due to the fact that he is UK born.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:50 pm

thanks for your advice .

my partner yesterday got ILR on the basis of 10 year route on window , do i need to mention this on cover letter or they themselves would find out when i send my application for 5 year ILR . Also does it effect my application in any way ?

Can you find me the link where its mention to send them all photocopies including application forms ?

thanks in advance

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:20 pm

waseem84 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:50 pm
thanks for your advice .

my partner yesterday got ILR on the basis of 10 year route on window , do i need to mention this on cover letter or they themselves would find out when i send my application for 5 year ILR . Also does it effect my application in any way ?

Can you find me the link where its mention to send them all photocopies including application forms ?

thanks in advance
Your partner has no direct bearing on your ILR application. If he is still working with you in the business that is a good point (another proof point for genuineness, which as we see is becoming more and more looked at) then a mention in the cover letter is worthwhile "My business and original T1e partner has already received ILR via the LR route. S/he is still with me as we continue to grow our business we proudly built together" (it is a strong point, as CWs see business partner "disappear" they might assume the business was only in place for t1e minima which is sort of good example of ingenuineness)

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Yes totally agree with you .

No hes with me and we are working together and expanding our services in other areas of UK .

Could you also comment about photcopies we need to send to HO. Any link where i get guidance ?
Thanks alot

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Hi ,

My 5 year will be completing on 10 june 2018 and i am hoping to apply on 14-15 May .
Two of my employees still working and i am claiming point for them , in my case do i need to show their employment till 30 April or i can take out and send payslip and RTI for May as well regardless i am applying on 14 May.
My accountant say you can fiLE RTI before and can take May payslip if i want to . Please what you guys suggest and does it make difference or will it create problem if i send May payslip and RTI before May actually end .

Thanks in advance

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:03 am

waseem84 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:45 pm
Yes totally agree with you .

No hes with me and we are working together and expanding our services in other areas of UK .

Could you also comment about photcopies we need to send to HO. Any link where i get guidance ?
Thanks alot
Read Pg 85 of the SET (O) form. There is no requirement to photocopy the application form itself
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:45 am

Thanks marcnath,

Can you advice me on other question please ragarding employee payslip and RTI ?

Thanks one again

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:48 am

waseem84 wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:50 pm
Hi ,

My 5 year will be completing on 10 june 2018 and i am hoping to apply on 14-15 May .
Two of my employees still working and i am claiming point for them , in my case do i need to show their employment till 30 April or i can take out and send payslip and RTI for May as well regardless i am applying on 14 May.
My accountant say you can fiLE RTI before and can take May payslip if i want to . Please what you guys suggest and does it make difference or will it create problem if i send May payslip and RTI before May actually end .

Thanks in advance
There is no problem in submitting the May payslip/RTI in the middle of May.

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:52 am

Thanks for your advice .

So that means i can claim for month of May as well and count May as finish date while filling form and than to write still working...... i hope there woudnt be any problem ?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:55 am

waseem84 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:52 am
Thanks for your advice .

So that means i can claim for month of May as well and count May as finish date while filling form and than to write still working...... i hope there woudnt be any problem ?
Yes, you can of course claim for the month of May. You can even claim for the month of June if you need to and any more months until your application is decided.
Are your employees leaving in May ? If not, why would the finish date be May ?

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:05 am

Thanks for your reply .

No they aint leaving and no plan to leave in near future . But i thought i have to write somewhere that i am claiming for them till May .

I first thought to write Continue on End date but than thought to write May and still working . What do you suggest ?

Also do i need to send annual account with my application ? Lot of people around me forcing me to send everything but i do no want to send any piece of extra document and this time i am preparing application myself without any hep with so called solicitors . I am following guidance and this forum . I beleive if they want extra doc they will ask .

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:14 am

waseem84 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:05 am
Thanks for your reply .

No they aint leaving and no plan to leave in near future . But i thought i have to write somewhere that i am claiming for them till May .

I first thought to write Continue on End date but than thought to write May and still working . What do you suggest ?

Also do i need to send annual account with my application ? Lot of people around me forcing me to send everything but i do no want to send any piece of extra document and this time i am preparing application myself without any hep with so called solicitors . I am following guidance and this forum . I beleive if they want extra doc they will ask .
Submitting the payslips and RTI show that you are claiming for those months.
I prefer to leave the End date blank or filled with something like what you suggeted - continue, still working, etc.
You don't need to send additional documents and you are right - they will ask you for additional documents if you need.
This is a good example - uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/tier-1-ent ... 52947.html
An accelerated ILR should normally be the complext one and it was approved under two months

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:25 pm

hi marcnath,

while filling Set O form i got some confusion regarding Section 6 . When did you first enter the UK? is this the first date i came in UK when i came as a student ? or i should start from when i got Entrepreneur visa ? Please confirm .

Thanks a lot brother in advance

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:41 pm

waseem84 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:25 pm
hi marcnath,

while filling Set O form i got some confusion regarding Section 6 . When did you first enter the UK? is this the first date i came in UK when i came as a student ? or i should start from when i got Entrepreneur visa ? Please confirm .

Thanks a lot brother in advance
If it is 6.1, then it is the date of your T1E visa

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:23 pm

So that means i have to write all absences since i got tier 1 Enreprenure visa and nothing to write before it .

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:43 pm

waseem84 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:23 pm
So that means i have to write all absences since i got tier 1 Enreprenure visa and nothing to write before it .
Yes

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:10 pm

thanks for your reply . you been so helpful through out .

just one last question if you can assist , on 6.12 it asks about partner(dependent) absences but i dont understand the clause of 11 January 2018 . yes my wife was back home from 26 December to 20 January so does that mean i need to fill table for her as well 6.14 . please clarify if possible .

Thanks alot

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Hi everone,

Today i went to my barclays bank and discussed with my business manager about the bank letter home office requested with required information. She gave me a form with title STATUS ENQUIRY REQUEST. She said this will show all informtion yiu want from barclays and this will cost £10 admin fees . Is this normal ?
Has someone got account with barclays and got the letter by same process? Any advice ??

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:39 pm

waseem84 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:10 pm
thanks for your reply . you been so helpful through out .

just one last question if you can assist , on 6.12 it asks about partner(dependent) absences but i dont understand the clause of 11 January 2018 . yes my wife was back home from 26 December to 20 January so does that mean i need to fill table for her as well 6.14 . please clarify if possible .

Thanks alot
Dependent absences are only needed if visa was issued after 11 Jan 2018

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:56 pm

thanks a lot marcnath for clearing my doubts, u r gem :)

could you please advice me how to ask letter from bank (barclays) ? they gave me form to fill STATUS ENQUIRY REQUEST . is this normal to fill in order to take letter?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:04 pm

waseem84 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:56 pm
thanks a lot marcnath for clearing my doubts, u r gem :)

could you please advice me how to ask letter from bank (barclays) ? they gave me form to fill STATUS ENQUIRY REQUEST . is this normal to fill in order to take letter?
I have no idea - why do you need the Bank letter ? Don't you have any statements ?