ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Baby Passport - ILR

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sidAish90
Newly Registered
United States of America

Baby Passport - ILR

Post by sidAish90 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:36 pm

Hi Members
Yesterday my partner and I applied for Naturalization through NCS, Now we are going to apply for British passport of our baby.

Should we apply for bay's passport right now or wait in case If HO require original documents in later stages?

In order to apply passport through Passport check and send service what documents do we have to send? Both (mom and dad)'s ILR and passports require, OR JUST ONLY of 1 Person? please share link where I can see further details, in case if you know

Thanks

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Re: Baby Passport - ILR

Post by Hstepper07 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:44 pm

sidAish90 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:36 pm
Hi Members
Yesterday my partner and I applied for Naturalization through NCS, Now we are going to apply for British passport of our baby.

Should we apply for bay's passport right now or wait in case If HO require original documents in later stages?

In order to apply passport through Passport check and send service what documents do we have to send? Both (mom and dad)'s ILR and passports require, OR JUST ONLY of 1 Person? please share link where I can see further details, in case if you know

Thanks
If you use NCS, you can retain your original documents which means that you can apply for baby's passport at the same time. I'm assuming baby was born here after you acquired your settled status so 1 of your passports should be sufficient.

v.uk/get-a-child-passport/first-child-passport

Passport guide
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ations.pdf