ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asking for your guidance....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mikenoypi
Newly Registered

asking for your guidance....

Post by mikenoypi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:30 pm

Good day to you all!
I want some advice on my situation right now. I'm an overstayer here in uk for 2 year now and i have a partner(polish) we've been living together for 2 years now we are mot married and my partner is 6 months pregnant. We are both working, shes got a regular job and me as well. I just want to have a proper paper to stay here with them. And to tell you the truth i dont know where to start because every time i try processing my paper its seems like a dead end to me... I just want to sort my papers as soon as possible. The reason im still here is because of her and my baby. If you can give us some advice of what to do where to start anything really it will be very helpful to us. thank you...

eliasuk4u
Member of Standing

Post by eliasuk4u » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:00 am

What is your nationality?

mikenoypi
Newly Registered

Post by mikenoypi » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Im from philippines.