ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Desperate NEED of help - REPORTING CENTRE

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Help pls95
Newly Registered
Mauritius

Desperate NEED of help - REPORTING CENTRE

Post by Help pls95 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Hi guys,

I'm an only child that came to the UK with my parents in 2004. We've been to courts several times and won a couple but lost the recent two. The matters have now escalated to Judicial Review in Admin Court.

The HO said my parents have no integrated fully as they still can't speak the language properly. I know it sucks but it's my fault for not teaching them. I have my stay because I've spent more than half of my life here and I'm between the age of 18-25. Now being 22 they want to separate me and my parents because they say I'm an adult. But our culture is so close knit and me being the only child I don't want to lose my parents.

... We normally go reporting at Beckett House because we had an IS96, they've issued me one by mistake and I use to go report too but in a sense I was therefor moral support for my parents. Now a new letter came that changed my parents reporting dates and it's called BAIL 201. I didn't receive a letter presumably they've picked up on their mistake. Now my parents will have to go in alone without me, they don't speak English well so I'm really scared, but we do have the judicial review in place.

Im scared because I don't know why they have BAIL 201, please help me if anyone knows anything?

May God bless you all.

jimquk
United Kingdom

Re: Desperate NEED of help - REPORTING CENTRE

Post by jimquk » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:45 am

It may not mean anything. I read that "temporary admission" has been renamed as "immigration bail", to make it sound more intimidating. As you say that a JR is in place, so nothing can happen until that is resolved. Good luck!
The Refused are coming day-by-day nearer to freedom.

jimquk
United Kingdom

Post by jimquk » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:48 am

third party Web link removed by moderator
The Refused are coming day-by-day nearer to freedom.

Help pls95
Newly Registered
Mauritius

Post by Help pls95 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:43 pm

jimquk wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:45 am
It may not mean anything. I read that "temporary admission" has been renamed as "immigration bail", to make it sound more intimidating. As you say that a JR is in place, so nothing can happen until that is resolved. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your reply, we just got the decision from the administrative court today that permission has been refused and its final, says reconsideration from an oral hearing does not apply. The judge says because I'm 22, I can visit my parents and keep in touch with them through the Internet. Took no consideration that I'm an only child.

Do you know what the next step is? If the admin Court refused permission? We are going to see the solicitors on Monday.

Thanks a lot for your reply, it means a lot!