ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has any PBS depedents here recently successfully applied for ILR based on the visa valid date not arrival date?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shinhwa
China

Has any PBS depedents here recently successfully applied for ILR based on the visa valid date not arrival date?

Post by shinhwa » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:25 am

Still not quite clarified about this situation...

Has anyone here recently successfully applied for ILR based on the entry clerance's valid date but not actual arrival in UK? Can you share your timeline please. Thank you very much.

In addition, as my timeline below, when do you think that I can go for my application? Thanks a lot!

Visa valid date: 28/06/2013
Actual Arrival date: 20/08/2013
Visa expiry date: 14/07/2018

Have a good weekend!

Dryasser
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Has any PBS depedents here recently successfully applied for ILR based on the visa valid date not arrival date?

Post by Dryasser » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:38 pm

You had few examples below and you are already aware about !?

indefinite-leave-to-remain/pbs-dependen ... 50772.html