ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC PAYMENT. Help please!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

libby

BC PAYMENT. Help please!!

Post by libby » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:11 am

Hey guys

Just received a message from my bank asking if I authorised a payment to UKBA for my BC app (obviously from this they didn’t let them collect the money) I have told them I did and it says I need to try again in 10 minutes. Does anyone know if they will try again to collect the money ? Or will they send my app back (panicking seriously) or do I call them?

Many thanks

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Re: BC PAYMENT. Help please!!

Post by Hstepper07 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:37 am

libby wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:11 am
Hey guys

Just received a message from my bank asking if I authorised a payment to UKBA for my BC app (obviously from this they didn’t let them collect the money) I have told them I did and it says I need to try again in 10 minutes. Does anyone know if they will try again to collect the money ? Or will they send my app back (panicking seriously) or do I call them?

Many thanks
Is the money still in your account? You need to speak to someone from your bank to authorise the transaction.

libby

Post by libby » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 pm

I have contacted bank they said UKVI has to try to take the money again but I’m not sure how many attempts they make. Might have to fill out another payment slip and send it. I’ve waited four weeks for some sort of reply from them now this! So annoyed with my bank lol (I know what they did was for my own good but I’m just vexed about the fact that they can’t just authorise after I was confirmed I want it payed rather than telling me to tell the HO to try and take money out again). Perhaps a cheque would be better ? (Never used one in my life lol but will to try anything now)

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:43 pm

libby wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 pm
I have contacted bank they said UKVI has to try to take the money again but I’m not sure how many attempts they make. Might have to fill out another payment slip and send it. I’ve waited four weeks for some sort of reply from them now this! So annoyed with my bank lol (I know what they did was for my own good but I’m just vexed about the fact that they can’t just authorise after I was confirmed I want it payed rather than telling me to tell the HO to try and take money out again). Perhaps a cheque would be better ? (Never used one in my life lol but will to try anything now)
Maybe you should contact HO and find out if they can make another attempt.